Hello everyone... new to this site.

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
But not entirely new to english bulldogs. I, however, have never owned an English Bulldog... a majority of my friends/family do own them and I have been around the breed for quite some time. But, I do have awesome news :) :) I pick up my english bulldog tomorrow!

Everyone meet Brynn (I like to call her Brynnlee - Brynn for short.) She is a 6 year old bully; with a beautiful brindle coat. However, she acts like a puppy... and I myself did not know legs that little could move so fast! :no: I ended up coming across her due to her family needing to re home her to a home with no other dogs due to their beagles and her not getting along, so I am more than happy to give her a house to herself, with my cats, but they say she likes cats and I saw her with them and she pays no attention, but she will be very spoiled.

Attachments

• C0382c.jpg
    C0382c.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 1149327_10151790985839539_939203023_o.jpg
    1149327_10151790985839539_939203023_o.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 116

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Amber and Brynnie! SHe looks sooooooo sweet. I want to give her kisses// :luv: We have a 6 year old also.... great age!! Full of love. Glad you signed up. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome: to EBN!!! Brynn is a beautiful girl...

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Thanks everyone! There will be TONS of pictures of her! It is like christmas... haha I cannot wait to pick her up tomorrow. I originally wanted a puppy, but this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up, and I fell in love with her when I went to meet her :) She also thinks she is a cat - and sits on my lap.. all 65lbs of her. Hahah. Plus, I don't have to potty train or anything with her - so that makes life easier :) :)

MzGrnMnM

Aug 17, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator
What a beautiful girl...congratulations on your new addition....Gator is a rescue also and everyday we learn something new about him...what a joy he has been to us and I am sure Brynn will be too!!!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I love her name! A friend of mine has a 1 year old daughter named Brynnlee (also called Brynn for short). She is adorable :) Congrats!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thanks everyone! There will be TONS of pictures of her! It is like christmas... haha I cannot wait to pick her up tomorrow. I originally wanted a puppy, but this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up, and I fell in love with her when I went to meet her :) She also thinks she is a cat - and sits on my lap.. all 65lbs of her. Hahah. Plus, I don't have to potty train or anything with her - so that makes life easier :) :)
Bless you for taking her in. Welcome and I cant wait to hear how well she adjusts and all the fun adventures you two have ahead.

OP
AmberXo

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Bless you for taking her in. Welcome and I cant wait to hear how well she adjusts and all the fun adventures you two have ahead.

Thank you! & thank you to everyone else :)

I am really hoping she adjusts well and things go smoothly as I have heard bulldogs adjust rather well. I am just hoping she does okay! Has anyone else's bulldogs had problems adjusting?

I just love her, after meeting her and her sitting on my lap and attacking me with kisses I knew we will be best friends :D

Most Reactions