Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hello everyone... new to this site.

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brynnlee
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hello everyone... new to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    I didnt realize you were in WI also. LariP and I and the girls live in Milwaukee. You ever get up this way let us know so we can meet up, There are a LOT of dog events here in Milw. area and also a bully lovers meet up group if you would be interested... Its about 80 miles from Milw. to Janesville.
    I have had several Jeeps in my life. The last two have been GC's. Our current one is a STRT6. I didnt know they offered a straight 8. The limited we had before this one was a V8 gas hog.... that's why we traded it in for the Strt6.
    Milwaukee takes me about 45mins if that on a good day to get to bully meets sound like so much fun! We are still getting adjusted seeing as I just got her tonight, but she is doing rather well actually. I can only imagine a group of bullies... how funny! I love Grand Cherokee's - wish I didn't have to commute to Madison for school or I would get one but gas is always the problem. A friend of mine had said he looked at a 2014 SRT8 - I looked them up and they are quite expensive! But very cool looking

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Another BIG "Welcome" from some one in Wisconsin. My wife, Nicke, and I live in Brown Deer (really close to Milwaukee) with our 4 bully kids (3 English and 1 French/Boston mix that thinks he is English). We attend/support almost every Bulldog/Rescue event in the Wisconsin/Illinois area and are also members of many meetup groups (my wife currently is the organizer of BARC - Bulldogs are Really Cool). Hope to meet you and Brynn at a some event in the near future.

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi and welcome to EBN, congratulations on your new baby, and so great that you adopted her and gave her a furever home. Amazing. You will love it on this site, so much great information and lots of greater people to ask questions of, and share our stories and advice. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful Brynn.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brynnlee
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Another BIG "Welcome" from some one in Wisconsin. My wife, Nicke, and I live in Brown Deer (really close to Milwaukee) with our 4 bully kids (3 English and 1 French/Boston mix that thinks he is English). We attend/support almost every Bulldog/Rescue event in the Wisconsin/Illinois area and are also members of many meetup groups (my wife currently is the organizer of BARC - Bulldogs are Really Cool). Hope to meet you and Brynn at a some event in the near future.
    Oh my gosh you guys have a full house! Lol, Frenchies are super cute! I haven't heard of BARC - but I think it would be fun to attend a get together! I follow the Chicago English Bulldog Rescue, but Brynn was just a great opportunity for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Hi and welcome to EBN, congratulations on your new baby, and so great that you adopted her and gave her a furever home. Amazing. You will love it on this site, so much great information and lots of greater people to ask questions of, and share our stories and advice. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful Brynn.
    Thank you

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Brynn is adorable! I'm so glad she found you and her forever home!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well hello and by now you will have picked her up. congrats to you and to ebn

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator
    Likes (Received)

Hello from Gator, we are new too. Amber is beautiful!! We can't have other pets, Gator has a fright/flight issue. he was abanded in the desert and was attacked by a coyote. poor baby....hopefully as he gets older he will be less afraid!!

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brynnlee
    Likes (Received)

Thanks everyone! Yes - we brought her home Thursday night. So far she has already decided to sleep on my bed with me, and picked her spot on the couch, LOL. We might try out the pool this week - supposed to be very hot in Wisconsin. I have a life vest for her for our pool and a raft - her previous owners said she will sit on a raft. But, I did buy her her own kiddie pool I love the name Cow, hahah thats so cute! It's so funny to see what people name their animals! Brynn says hello Gator how could someone abandon him in the dessert? I question the logic and thinking of some people.. poor boy just means all the more spoiled he is! Sense Brynn doesn't like living with other dogs, shes the only dog, but I do have 5 cats - A persian, A Mainecoon, A Norwegian Forest, A Tabby, and a Russian Blue - so we have quite the variety of breeds around here. But it's hilarious as they all have their own personalities. The cats actually really like Brynn now

Whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend has never owned a bulldog <3

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

.. sorry I'm so late to say hello!!! She's such a pretty girl, and I really love the brindle colour too. All our bullies are mainly white but hubby is determined that one day we will have a brindle bully!!!

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brynnlee
    Likes (Received)

Thanks everyone! I have always always always wanted a brindle bully; but to be honest I would have taken any bully! They are all adorable! I just about freaked out when I saw Brynnlee and then saw her in person for the first time with her pretty coat... yeah it was like Christmas LOL!

Whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend has never owned a bulldog <3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads