Hello from Swagger

Swaggers Parents

Aug 19, 2013
San Diego
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Swagger
Hello everybody and my fellow bulldog owners, I have been scrolling around for a while and seeing all of the awesome bulldogs and decided its finally time to join. Currently have a 9 (almost 10) month bulldog named Swagger. He is full of energy and loves to play and run around with other dogs, especially those that are bigger then him. He is about 50 pounds and is pretty muscular, however he doesn't have a ton or rolls. We hope that he grows into his body a little more as he gets older, but we love him just the same! We live in San Diego and love to meet up with other bulldogs!

Attachments

• Puppy.jpg
    Puppy.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Swag.jpg
    Swag.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 162
  • swag2.jpg
    swag2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 197

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Swagger is a handsome fella! He looks like he has a build similar to our puppy Amelia. She's tall and lean right now at almost 6 months old compared to our older girl who is much shorter and more compact all around. HRH weighs just 40 lbs at almost 7 years old. Amy is going to go over that I'm sure before she's 10 months. She weighed 34 at the vets on Friday and looks bigger already since.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Welcome! Swagger ( love the name) is so handsome! My Bogey is 10 months old and weighs 49 lbs. He is all muscle!! Keep the pics coming!!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
welcome to EBN.....Swagger ( love the name) is such a cutie

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! Your Swagger is a handsome boy!! My sweet handsome Arnold is taller and weighs about 65 with a big head!! I lived in So Cal for 20 years, San Diego for 10 and San Clemente for the other 10. Now I live back in Washington State.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and he is a handsome boy for sure.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome, you will love this site. Swagger will grow UP the 1st couple years that OUT
in late 2nd year & 3rd year, his head will get filled out and bigger too.

He's awesome & love his name!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome to EBN! Oh goodness Swagger is sooo handsome! My Brutus doesnt have a ton of wrinkles either (easier to keep clean lol) Bullies come in different shapes and sizes :) Look forward to getting to know you both and seeing more pictures of your handsome boy!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.