Hi

Janemarie

Aug 18, 2013
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Malibu
Hello everyone we have just got our first bulldog, Malibu (or Boo). She is 14 weeks old and is adorable! At first we were concerned that she made no fuss and slept most of the time, the only time she showed any interest was when her food was being prepared but we soon came to realise that she is just one chilled bulldog pup! I've already read some great tips off of this forum and will be checking them out regularly. Thanks guys!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey JaneMarie and Boo, Welcome to EBN !!! glad you've been checking out the sight, and picking up some tips already. When you get a chance, please post some pictures of Boo so we can all get a look at your chilled out puppy. I laugh when you say she only shows interest when your preparing food, these kids are mostly only motivated by food, or lack of lol, I know my two are anyway. please enjoy the site, and the great membership here at EBN, I lnow everyone will be wanting to welcome you and Boo into the family. Thank You for taking the moment to introduce yourself to us, and I'll definitely be waiting to see some great pictures when you get a chance to post them!! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... We all like pix here... hint hint... ;) Enjoy the site. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! I love her name, sounds like a vacation which suits her personality!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hello and :welcome3: to EBN...... Love her name

BTW..... :pics:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Sure would like to see some pics of that laid back puppy. Most of them are little sharks. Cute ones though.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. hope to see some pics soon and just love the name malibu :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.