Hello Bulldog lovers

MzGrnMnM

Aug 17, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator
I am new to this, so bare with me and my inexperience. My husband and I rescued an Olde English Bulldog last June. His name is Gator. His foster parents named him that because he loves to swim....a little unusual for a bully.
He does have some behavorial issues, which I will appreciate feed back on when I post.
I will also post pictures, because he is a beautiful dog!!! and it makes me sick to think that he was left in the AZ desert to fend for himself :confused:...
Looking foward to making my way around this forum and look foward to meeting you all.

MzGrnMnM

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to EBN and bless you for rescuing Gator! I know you will love it here. Please make yourself at home and post away! :)
It must be a huge adjustment period for Gator, being in a new home and family but it sure sounds like you are giving him lots of the love and attention he so deserves.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Looking forward to seeing a lot of Gator around here.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and looking forward in seeing pics of him, and bless you for adopting him.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Welcome to EBN :welcome3: can't wait to see pics of Gator and it just breaks my heart that people do things like this to these fur babies! They have such sweet personalities and have such depth of love that its hard to imagine people doing this but unfortunately they do and Bless you for saving him.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
welcome to EBN.....hugsssssss to you for rescuing Gator, can't wait to see pics...:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hello and :welcome3: to EBN. Ad thank you for giving Gator a new loving home!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:welcome: Poor little Gator! I am so glad you rescued him. No dog should be left in the desert--but especially a bulldog! He is so lucky to have you!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: He was eft in the desert? :cursing: Wish I could be in a room for 5 minutes with those a******s ! What a lucky boy he is..and so Handsome! Thank you for giving him a forever home! :clap:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and :welcome: to ebn. i was going to say the same as becky. they left him in the desert? what is wrong with people. well he certainly does look wonderful :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.