New to the board & bd

Jill Lampkin

Aug 17, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma
Hi everyone :) new to the Forum and the Breed. Miss Emma is 4 months old and is our first EBD

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
welcome to EBN....you will find so much helpful info here....enjoy ! can't wait to see pics of Emma :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. There is tons of info and friendly people so grab a bone and hang around awhile.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, Can't wait to see your baby Emma.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Looking forward to seeing Emma!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome Jill and Emma, You definitely hit the Jackpot in finding this web site, It's the #1 sight on the web for English Bull Dogs. The membership here is Awesome, and very much like family, our pets are #1, and no matter how much you know about pets, you'll find this site englightening. There are how to articles you can search through, there are home feeding threads for those willing, Their are questions and tons of answers for medical issues, and the one thing you'll find out, are all these guys have a lot in common, so if your bully is doing something strange, or unusual, please start a thread and inquire, you'll find that most all of these guys do the same things, same rituals day in and day out. The only bad question here, is the one you don't ask. Our guys are family to us, not just dogs tied up and left outside like other pet owners do with their pets. One of the biggest things I learned quick was how heat sensative this breed is, They've actually had heat strokes in the high 70's. Being a dog person all my life, I can honestly say, this breed of Pet is a breed all of its own, and these guys come with so much personality inside, it's hard to describe. When reading the threads, you'll get a better understanding of what i'm trying to say, the one i'm watching now, is if your dog could talk, who's voice would he have? Funny the answers, from Bart Simpson, to Morgan Freeman, Wow !! and the other articles are just fantastic also, Please pull up a chair, and enjoy the threads, because they move pretty quick around here, Enjoy yourself, knowing Emma will benefit from them all. :)

OP
J

Jill Lampkin

Aug 17, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma
Thank you everyone :D we had a rocky start and a lot of bumps in the road in our short 2 months together I hope I can learn learn and learn some more :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thank you everyone :D we had a rocky start and a lot of bumps in the road in our short 2 months together I hope I can learn learn and learn some more :)

:welcome3: I think every first time owner has a rocky start. Welcome to the family

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... Please post pix of your baby when you can....:sneaky2: There is a lot of info available for you here but if you dont find the answer to your questions, please dont hesitate to ask.:)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and Emma! Now about those pictures....

:pics:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.