shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
:hiya:Hi everybody!!
My name is Shanon. After looking and reading around on here for weeks,:ashamed: I FINALLYdecided to join:whew:! This place is awesome!! So many cute bullies!! :droolers:I love bullies:heart: and have wanted one forever, but as many of you know, the process to finding you baby can be a long one:crazy: so here I am... I have already learned so much :thankyou:and look forward to "meeting" you all:nice2meetu:! My min pin Ginger(GiGi) and I :mansfriend:are looking forward to her new brother soon :pray:and can't wait to show him off to all of you once I do finally get him!:photo:Keep up the good work:judges:, wonderful stories:drawheart2: and of course adoraBULL pics:loveeyes:!! See ya around!! :peekaboo:
~S

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
:hiya:Hi everybody!!
My name is Shanon. After looking and reading around on here for weeks,:ashamed: I FINALLYdecided to join:whew:! This place is awesome!! So many cute bullies!! :droolers:I love bullies:heart: and have wanted one forever, but as many of you know, the process to finding you baby can be a long one:crazy: so here I am... I have already learned so much :thankyou:and look forward to "meeting" you all:nice2meetu:! My min pin Ginger(GiGi) and I :mansfriend:are looking forward to her new brother soon :pray:and can't wait to show him off to all of you once I do finally get him!:photo:Keep up the good work:judges:, wonderful stories:drawheart2: and of course adoraBULL pics:loveeyes:!! See ya around!! :peekaboo:
~S

Welcome!! I'm new here too and also awaiting the arrival of my newest baby bully.. :) This forum has been very helpful as I'm sure you've already noticed.. Everyone is very nice and very informative.. Have fun and can't wait to see pics of your new baby!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome Shanon, so glad you've joined us and can't wait to see pics of GiGi
and new baby! What are you doing up at 4 am? I am a night owl also insomniac.

Thank goodness for EBN...for many reasons!

OP
S

shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Welcome!! I'm new here too and also awaiting the arrival of my newest baby bully.. :) This forum has been very helpful as I'm sure you've already noticed.. Everyone is very nice and very informative.. Have fun and can't wait to see pics of your new baby!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

Longest/hardest wait, isn't it?! It'll be worht it...! Thanks!! You too!!:cool2:

OP
S

shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Welcome Shanon, so glad you've joined us and can't wait to see pics of GiGi
and new baby! What are you doing up at 4 am? I am a night owl also insomniac.

Thank goodness for EBN...for many reasons!
:hiii:Hi Carol! Thanks! Actually, I'm at work... :shhhh: Can't go too long without a bully fix!:) lol

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Longest/hardest wait, isn't it?! It'll be worht it...! Thanks!! You too!!:cool2:

I can't even begin to tell you?!?! I think I'm more excited than my lil girl.. Lol its supposed to be her Christmas present (and mine.. But shhhh don't tell the hubby.. Lol) so we've got quite a ways to go.. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

OP
S

shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
I can't even begin to tell you?!?! I think I'm more excited than my lil girl.. Lol its supposed to be her Christmas present (and mine.. But shhhh don't tell the hubby.. Lol) so we've got quite a ways to go.. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
OMG, yesss!!!! I think(hope) mine will be around Thanksgiving but we'll see!! :pray:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Looking forward to seeing your baby when you get him.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. Looking forward to see pics when you get your baby.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome: to EBN!!! I wish I would of found this forum before I got my OEB, I learn something new on here everyday!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Shannon and welcome to EBN, you will love it on this site. I have learned so much on here, and there are so many great bully parents on here to ask questions, and share our stories with. Looking forward to meeting your new baby.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online