Hi Everybody!

BLTsDaddy

Aug 13, 2013
Mesa AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Truman
My name is Dave and I am the proud daddy of Bentley, Linus, and Truman (BLT!) and the husband of @sheshistory

We recently lost our bulldog Linus and Jill is always reading and gaining support from this site and showing me all of your great pictures...so I finally decided to join too.

We are down to one bulldog now, Truman, but we are hoping to expand again after we have our baby, which should be in just a few weeks now.

That's all I can think of for now!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:)

Hi Dave! I just discovered who you are! Glad you are joining us. I'm so sorry about your loss of sweet Linus. He was a huge part of us..we all miss him so. :(

But..looking forward to your beautiful boy coming soon! Glad you joined our family!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome Dave... We are so very sorry about Linus! We are here to comfort both of you, I lost 2 bullies this year myself. Just taking things one day at a time...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Dave, Welcome, Its Awesome having the opportunity to meet @SheisHistory spouse, even online. I've been out ill, and am just catching up on whats going on, You and your wife have my sincere Condolences. I read her post just earlier, and wanted to put my thoughts to a post. This is the toughest of circumstances, really because these Bully's aren't like a dog at all, Their identical to children. Although a child can never be replaced, i'm thinking it's the thought that counts in this situation, and I'm sure Linus is looking back at you both, Proud as can be, that he left a lasting impression on you, as you did on Linus. Again I'm very sorry for your loss, and I haven't lost a Bully, even though I have two, They keep a strong tug on my heart now.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Great to welcome you here, Dave. My sincere condolences on your loss
of Linus, he will be very missed here. I lost a bully in January...it's tough.
We've lost a lot of EBN bullies lately, my heart goes out to all dealing with
the lonliness & empty feel of the house once they're gone, just awful.

GOD bless you & Jill as you prepare for your baby, keeping y'all in prayer.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Dave, Linus and Bentley were both special boys that will hold a place in our hearts forever. Jill shared many wonderful stories and pictures of them with us. As she has also about Truman. We look forward to many more years of shared experiences and pics from both of you. Congratulations on that sweet baby coming soon. Can't wait to "meet" him.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Dave and welcome to EBN, we are glad you joined. I'm sorry for your loss of sweet Linus, there really are no words that will take away that loss or pain, only time will do that. These beautiful bullies have such sweet personalities, and are such gentle soul, they really have a way of wrapping around our hearts, and when they leave us, they take a piece of our hearts with them. I look forward to meeting your new baby when he comes, and can't wait to see pictures and read the stories of his new adventures. Congratulations, you must be very excited.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Dave!! So glad you joined, it is much better being on here yourself than looking over [MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION]'s shoulder. How do I know this?? MY HUSBAND is constantly looking over mine to look at the pictures and often I have to read him the comments. So sorry for the loss of Linus my heart hurts for the both of you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: finally to EBN! So sorry for the loss of you sweet boy Linus, we will all miss him!

so happy you joined us and hope you enjoy us as much as Jill does!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN..... Sorry about the loss of Linus. He holds a special place in the hearts of those that call EBN their home. Thanx for joining. I think we almost have enough now for a "Husbands Club" . We could call it the :Yes Dear Club ;)

yoder

Jul 14, 2013
Edinboro, Pa
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Welcome, and I am so sorry about Linus. By being a member you will get addicted to this site, I know your wife is.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome, and I am so sorry about Linus. By being a member you will get addicted to this site, I know your wife is.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hi Dave and welcome! I was so sorry to hear of Linus passing. I loved the pics of him at the hockey rink! Welcome aboard!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.