Hello Everyone!

HandsomeUlysses

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Hello Everyone! My name is Jenn and my fiance Lee and I just picked up our little one two days ago. Ulysses is a 10 month, english bulldog. I can really use the help and I feel that this will be the best place to get advise!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs!

:pics:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. Ask away with your questions thats what we are all here for. Oh and we like to gawk at lots of pics too.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hello Everyone! My name is Jenn and my fiance Lee and I just picked up our little one two days ago. Ulysses is a 10 month, english bulldog. I can really use the help and I feel that this will be the best place to get advise!

:welcome3: you found the best place on the net for everything bulldog, and the best people on the net too

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Jenn, Lee & Ulysses, you've definitely come to the right spot. Wow, where to start. Guessing we all at one time or another did a search online, in an attempt to better the quality of life for our Bully's or looking for a mend for an ailment etc, and found this site, which is very active, and the best part is the membership is extremely knowledgeable. At one point or another, one of it's members have had to deal with just about anything you can imagine. This site also has this great feature, that if I or someone else reads your post, and we don't know the answer to your question, we can "Tag" a more knowledgeable member, which upon signing in is alerted, and goes directly to the tag, and can post in your thread. This site is truly a "Godsend" for anyone owning an English Bull Dog, or better said, Being owned by a Bully !! lol The membership is just great and down to earth, No question, and I mean no question asked is a stupid question, The goal of the site is to help with whatever support we can for the Bully, and share some great laughs, Awesome pictures, and tremendous stories along the way. I know you'll enjoy the site as much as we all do, so please enjoy, and don't be afraid to ask anything. :yes:

OP
HandsomeUlysses

HandsomeUlysses

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Thank you all so much. It has been a difficult but rewarding couple of days. We are all still getting to know each other as a new family and earning trusts. I must say though, Im very very very happy we got him :D

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Welcome! Ulysses is going to keep you very busy. Lol! Lets see a few pictures now!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
:nice2meetu: Welcome aboard. You will learn everything you need to know here or you can just share cute stories about the crazy things our bullys get into

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
my name is Jennifer and Girl you found the right place for information everyone here is absolutely wonderful and they answer any questions you have. Welcome to EBN!!! Home of the bully obsessed or addicted whichever you prefer and we aren't looking for a cure because we love our obsession/addiction!!! My obsession's name is Sheldon...

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Welcome ask away we love questions! First thing I would recommended is make sure that you find a vet that is great with bullies they are a whole different breed of dog. Get a list of question or concerns together and let us take a crack at them :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Welcome ask away we love questions! First thing I would recommended is make sure that you find a vet that is great with bullies they are a whole different breed of dog. Get a list of question or concerns together and let us take a crack at them :)

Oh good idea! I didn't think of the vet angle! Also research on here and get you a bully kit together from these guys on here I learned that its so much easier when you have a kit all in one place. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN..... You guessed right Jenn... this IS the best place to be for an English Bulldog lover. Thanx for joining and just ask away and we will try to help. There is a lot of good articles here as well to read. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.