Hello All!

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Welcome to EBN. Glad you could and Thank You for rescuing 2 deserving bulldogs. Looking forward to pictures.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you for rescuing and giving new loving home to those babies!!!

:welcome3: to EBN!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Dave! I'm late to welcoming you..but thrilled you have joined us..and like others have said...Thank You for all you do and have done for these special critters..:)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:smileywelcome::droolers:Hi David, welcome to you and Birdie and Mickey, bless you for rescuing these two babies, I'm sure you're as lucky as they are that you found each other. So great. You will love it on this site, lots of great information, and even greater people to ask questions and advice on everything bully. We're all a bunch of crazy bully parents who love our babies, and are here for each other good or bad. There are lots of forums to read and learn from. Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures and stories of your guys. I also have 2 EB, they are siblings from the same litter, and they are now 18 months old. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Everyone should have 2 bullies.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Welcome! Sorry just saw this thread! I was actually in vegas last week. Your babies are very cute.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi welcome to the site. You are wonderful for taking those babies into your home.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Welcome Dave! This forum is great!. Lets see some pics soon. We were looking for a new Dave..the one we had seems to have disappeared again. [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] @pdolphin27

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome Dave,
Such cute names for the cute Bullies! Of course-Mickey is a great one, as that was my nickname when I was a child-growing up! If I ever hear from some "old schoolmates"
they still call me Mickey! This is a wonderful site-you will be glad you joined! I am new here, myself.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.