Hello All!

SoUrMuG

Jul 10, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Birdie & Mickey
Hello everyone! My names Dave and my two fur-kids are Birdie and Mickey. They came from our local BD rescue here in Las Vegas. Birdie is 2 yrs old and Mickey is (we think) about 4. We've been through a couple levels of obedience classes and Birdie has done some agility. When Birdie found us she was 1 1/2 yrs old and she weighed 66 lbs. It wasn't easy feeding her diet (sad bully face) but she made it through it. Birdie shortly learned she liked to run so we started agility classes and she loved it, I think she might be part herding dog. We're taking a break from dog classes for a little while until things slow down around the homestead. So now Birdie is now 44 lbs and acting like a teenager, pretty funny. Shortly after bringing Birdie in my older boy (BD bruno) passed at the age of 12. So that's when found Mickey. Mickey was pretty well chewed up from another dog and left at the pound. When I got word of him I jumped at the chance to move him in. Mickey is more of a guardian and likes walking the perimeter of the yard. I guess he's being Birdies body guard. He's awesome and he fit in right away. He does have this thing about getting all the attention, but Birdie is very patient with him. I've had BD's as pets for around 14 yrs, but still feel as if I'm new to them. I love this site and all of the information that really does help tremendously. Nice to meet you all!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi Dave ,welcome to the forum - im sure you are going to love it here , as this forum is bursting with informations and great advice ;-)
Cant wait to see some pictures of your pair

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks for the welcome. Looks like I have to resize my photos to post. Will do so soon - take care

Welcome! You shouldn't have to resize them, can you let me know where you see that message?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
SoUrMuG

SoUrMuG

Jul 10, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Birdie & Mickey
I was only guessing because they are large pics. They would go through the complete upload then sit at idle without attaching. Maybe it might just take a few more minutes. I'll try again tomorrow and let you know. Thanks

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
:smileywelcome: and thank you for saving both Birdie and Mickey. They sound amazing :yes:I cant wait to see pictures..

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
David, what a great intro, sorry to hear of your beloved Bruno's passing.

GOD bless you for rescuing 2 deserving bullies and giving them a loving home.

Welcome to EBN, you'll fit right in and we are glad to have you here.

Looking forward to viewing your crew!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hello and welcome to our home :) hope you enjoy it here and you'll fit in just great .. the guys and girls on here are amazing and so so so helpful :2thumbs:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN....Enjoy the site and jump right in. Glad to have you here.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:smileywelcome: Hi Dave! So glad you found us! I don't think we can ever learn too much about these dogs. Each is so different. It sounds like you've had some characters! You are going to fit right in with this bunch of loonies!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome: to EBN!!! I'm so sorry to hear about Bruno...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.