Newbie - a different role for me!

Greta

Aug 12, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harry, Mina, Matilda, Hank, Turnip, Bunny, Gracie
Hello everyone! First, I want to apologize for just jumping onto your forum with such a crappy topic as the whole "Bulldog Bartering" thing. But I know the power of discussion boards and I knew you all would get on it - which is/was needed… quickly!!

The reason being a "newbie" to a forum like this is a different role for me is because I am the owner and head administrator of the largest flashlight community on the internet. I also use the vBulletin software and I have been running "the place" for about 10 years now. The original forum got so big about 5 years ago that I had to split it into two boards and now it has branched out and grown so big, there are four separate forums… and it is my full-time job which allows me to work from home and always have my faithful "staff" nearby.

My staff? Currently 7 bulldogs - 6 English and 1 French. I became involved with the rescue groups just last year and have adopted two EBD's - so far. The one in my avatar picture is my newest baby, Bunny, and her story is so heartbreaking that I still tear up when I think about what she has been through and how incredible her spirit still is in spite of it. She is my inspiration - daily!

Ok - that's the short of my story and who I am. And it is truly an honor to meet you all… :daisy:

OP
Greta

Greta

Aug 12, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you Lisabear… I do love my staff very much and I am blessed to be able to be with them 24/7… :drawheart2:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to EBN!!! And I'm glad you told us about the bartering... I would have never known about it. We need to make our voices heard...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Greta

Greta

Aug 12, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome:

:hmm: Sooooo I'm guessing you don't need any of my techno wizardry....:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

LOL! No… but thank you anyway. I wasn't going to say anything but ummm… yeah, I know how to set up my avatar… and just about anything else that has to do with this software… including how to hack it... ;) :D

OP
Greta

Greta

Aug 12, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

What's REALLY funny is that I tried to send you a PM just to say thank you for the assistance (and that's all!) but I didn't have enough posts to PM. So REALLY… I wasn't going to say anything!!! :lmaogirl:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
What's REALLY funny is that I tried to send you a PM just to say thank you for the assistance (and that's all!) but I didn't have enough posts to PM. So REALLY… I wasn't going to say anything!!! :lmaogirl:

LOL! No worries..I try and wait a bit to see if newbies get their avatar up..if not..I'm there! Lol! But I'm a sad sorry computer person! I stumbled around forever..so I appreciate people's pain! Lol..which is why they gave me this job!

I think it's wonderful you're here...and already left a message on their Facebook..jerks.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So glad you and your handsome crew joined us, you must be a great boss,
everyone looks happy! Thank you for these wonderful pics.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
:smileywelcome: Your babies are adorable all of them :yes:. You are an angel for saving them. You can see how happy they are :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.