Hello from Sunny South Fla

VeronicaA

Nov 12, 2010
Hello Everyone. Cookie and I are excited about being a part of this community. Cookie is 2 years old and the love of my life. Can't wait to share stories.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hi Veronica and Cookie and welcome!! You are going to love this site and we love all the stories and especially pictures. I live in Florida also, what part do you live in. Hopefully close so we can get our bully's together I have a 17 month old. n. male named Vegas

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Veronica, Cannot wait to hear your stories, and would LOVE to see pics of your Cookie!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1490]VeronicaA[/MENTION] Welcome to the site .... just LOVE the name Cookie!!! :heart:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
welcome to the site.... hopefully pics will be posted soon..... o how we love them pics!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Veronica and Cookie! (love that name for a bully) :luv:

BULLYLOVER

Nov 18, 2010
Davie, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda, Athena & Bella
Welcome!... I am a newbie as well... I have already experience the warmth on this site and is Wonderful!
Post some pictures :D

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Hey and welcome. I am also a newbie and ditto what BULLYLOVER said! This site is awesome and although I am showing as a pooper scooper, I love it. I have to say that I told my hubby last night I was listed as a pooper scooper and he laughed so hard he spit his beer out, I mean his milk. He said the thought of my scooping poop was a sight he would love to see. I cannot help it if it makes me gag! Again, welcome to the site your gonna love it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.