New to the forums!

fourlove

Aug 8, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor
Hi all- I live in the DC area and have 2 Boxers, a Pit/Lab mix and our new member an English Bulldog! He came from a family who could not keep him anymore so we have had some adjusting to do to get him on our routine. We see that he is probably our most unhealthy of the bunch and I am hoping that the forums can help. Looking forwarding to meeting others and learning more about the breed! Any advice is welcomed!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. you will find a ton of information and friendly people here. BTW....:pics:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to you and Thor!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to EBN :welcome: I own a boxer & a bully too!!! Thor is a handsome bully...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: You'll find more than anything else that finding the right food can make a world of difference in the health of your new boy! Good luck with him.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Can't wait to see lots and lots of pics! You will find tons of information on this forum, along with some great advice from the members to aid you in getting Thor healthy and happy :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. there are many articles to read on the home page that can help you and your new baby. i have 2 boston terriers also plus 2 cats. food is very important to the health of your dog. we have a health section you could post in if you are having issues and a food section.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you are here. So jump in and have some fun.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: very nice to meet you, would love to see all your fur kids!

OP
fourlove

fourlove

Aug 8, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thor
Welcome to EBN :welcome: I own a boxer & a bully too!!! Thor is a handsome bully...

Thanks! Its such a crazy household with boxers and bullies, some traits I see are common but others are completely different. It keeps my house an interesting one!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.