Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hey guys :hiya: Glad you are here with us. Its so great that you guys rescued Cash, its such a sweet thing!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Michelle and Cash, First and foremost WELCOME to EBN, and second to rescue a Bully, How great is that? :yes: I can't remember on who's signature I read this, but it says, "My Bully walked in and left Paw Prints all across my Heart" It's so true !! These guys just know how to touch your heart, and leave paw prints all over you. Your at an awesome place to learn more about English Bully's, I've learned so much being here, and I have to say their's so much great information on this site, in the articles, and even from just asking the simplest questions. I've found answers to more questions accidentally here, than I have from searching. The membership here is great, and thankfully not all Bullys are healthy 100% of the time, so at one time or another, someone has/had the same problems your wanting to learn more about, So please don't be afraid to ask any question. Again, Welcome to EBN, the best site on the web for English Bull Dawgs !!

OP
CanadianCutie

CanadianCutie

Aug 6, 2013
Vancouver, B.C.
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
Thanks everyone! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] what did you do for her cyst? Any tips? and that is a great idea for weighing Cash on the wii! Never would have thought of that! ;)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3: Hi, Michelle, and welcome to you and Cash. You will love this site, lots of excellent Information and great people to ask questions of. Where abouts in Vancouver do you live? My hubby's family all live in Victoria. We are from Ontario and we have two EB siblings, bulldozer and Blossom, they are 17 months old, and like you we are absolutely in love with them and enjoying everything about them. It's so great that you adopted an older bully, and gave him a furever home. Enjoy him, and please post lots of pics of him, and share your stories of him with us. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks everyone! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] what did you do for her cyst? Any tips? and that is a great idea for weighing Cash on the wii! Never would have thought of that! ;)

Sally's interdigial cyst was my first experience. My only tip is do not stop treatment until it's competely healed up. I stopped too as it looked really good and it flared back to the sore ugly stage. Just do the espsom salt bath once a day along with the Hibiclen wash. Total time is like 5-8 minutes max. I also had a prescription lesion cream (Mupircoin Ointment USP, 2%) that her vet gave me right after I got her. I applied that every morning and night. Also, when I was soaking her foot and gave it a gentle squeeze each time to get out any junk.

Here's a link to the thread I started that has some wonderful info in it. Interdigil Cyst

We just weighed Sallyl a bit ago. She's 48.9. :clap: So much better than than the 43 she was when we got her. Here's our Wii pictures. I have 6 doggies on there. :laugh:

image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
CanadianCutie

CanadianCutie

Aug 6, 2013
Vancouver, B.C.
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
:welcome3: Hi, Michelle, and welcome to you and Cash. You will love this site, lots of excellent Information and great people to ask questions of. Where abouts in Vancouver do you live? My hubby's family all live in Victoria. We are from Ontario and we have two EB siblings, bulldozer and Blossom, they are 17 months old, and like you we are absolutely in love with them and enjoying everything about them. It's so great that you adopted an older bully, and gave him a furever home. Enjoy him, and please post lots of pics of him, and share your stories of him with us. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here.

Hi [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]!
We live just outside of Vancouver, a smaller town called Squamish, BC. Most people know or have an idea where Vancouver is, so it's just easier this way. ;)
I will try and get more pics posted. I finally learned how to make an album! So, that is a start - feel free to check it out.

I love Victoria, SO pretty!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.