Aug 6, 2013
Vancouver, B.C.
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
Hi!
I am new! My name is Michelle.
I am Canadian, we live near Vancouver, BC.

My husband and I adopted a older bulldog. We don't know exactly how old he is. We have some documents that say he turned 7 in April 2013 or that he is about to be 7 in September 2013.

We are going to go with September as we have had some really great things happen for us in that month in the past: We got married Sept 2009 and bought our house in Sept 2011.

We have been in love w/ bulldogs for a while..maybe 10 years, or more! After doing much research and ensuring we can provide EVERYTHING that a loving English Bulldog may ever need, we decided to pull the trigger and rescue our new Love. I refer to him a lot as my love, his name is Cash, but I love him and he is my love. More than anyone could ever know, well, maybe you guys!

He has his fair share of problems; interdigital cysts and various allergies. We have yet to buck up and spend the $650.00+ on an allergy testing.
We have found a good food that keeps him stable and happy, which is most important. The odd day we will give him a benadryl, however those days are becoming few and far between! Otherwise he is great! When we got him, he was overweight at aprox 63lbs - our vet suggested we slim him down a bit to help w/ the pressure on his joints, ect. Today I would say he is around 55.5 lbs..that is not offical, that was his last weigh in and we are trying to keep him on track!

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Michelle and Cash. Glad to have you here!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
GOD bless y'all for adopting an older bully. :lubu:

We are happy you've joined us, lots of great people here, very knowledgeable
and so willing to share and help everyone. Welcome!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome and thank you for giving Cash a loving home!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN ...... LOVE your avatar picture Cash sure is handsome and one very lucky boy to have found you

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:welcome: Cash is so lucky to have you! You've done a great job with him. I know how these rescues can steal your heart. Mine is snoring on my feet as I type this. :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN! I rescued my first senior Bulldog back in May. Sally is 7 too. She got an interdigital cyst last month and it's finally healed. I need to weigh her tomorrow on our Wii. She should be about 50 now, right where I want her. She was 43 when we got her. Make yourself at home here!! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.