brandnew to English Bullodgs, and this forum :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome, you don't need any more advice from me you have already been given excellent advice. I do look forward to when the time is right for you to see your pics of a puppie you get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree with what is being said above. I will also add that finding the right vet is ESSENTIAL to a bulldog owning you. My Brutus had to have bilateral cherry eye repair and wound up having to go right back in because one did not hold. My vet was wonderful and understood that having two surgeries in 1 1/2 wks is expensive and only charged me for the anesthesia. Bulldogs are absolutely more "work" than the average dog but the love you get back in return is priceless. I wish you luck with your decision. I am glad that you are taking the commitment seriously and researching before you jump in. Keep us posted as to what decision you make.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello there and :welcome: to he site. its good you are reading and learning up on the breed before getting one. i cant add really to what everyone has said but you are welcome here whether you have a bully or not. i got sarah from a friend of my bf and wow did i get a lesson on eb. i wouldnt change having her but i do wish i could know then what i know now lol.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online