New

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Ha Ha great shot! You're going to need a new dishwasher door soon! Welcome to the site!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi, and welcome Kevin and Holly. So glad you joined EBN, you'll love it on this site. I can see why you would fall in love with this beautiful girl, she is very cute. Enjoy. Hope to see more stories and pictures of Holly.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm a little late catching the :welcome3: wagon. Glad to have you here! Holly is a little doll baby!

OP
HTX Bully

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Welcome to the site. Holly is beautiful. You are just around the corner from me so we could hook up for a play date some time if you want to.
Absolutely, Holly is very social. Shoot me a PM sometime.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN..... Holly sure looks like a sweety... happy, happy face!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and glad you decided to join us!!!!

Funny how bullys sneak in and steal your heart .. you may now consider yourself officially owned by a bulldog!!! :p

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Our babies look so much alike. I don't often see all fawn bulldogs. Does everyone ask you if Bazza is a Mastiff?? That drives me crazy. They think I am confused when I say Brutus is a bulldog. Oh well. Bazza is beautiful.
That made me laugh when you said "They think I am confused when I say Brutus is a bulldog" CLASSIC, yes we have had funny looks when we say bulldog too. Anyway don't know if any has confused Bazza for a Mastiff, but have had an OVERSIZE PUG and MINITURE BOXER and PITBULL, I guess lot of people just don't know. Some have got it right though, what annoys me is that they think he would be aggressive, which is a shame cause he is the biggest sook ever, alittle excitable however !! :w00t: Brutus looks very cool and handsome too!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to EBN... Holly is beautiful & I'm glad to she that she's a HUGE help in the kitchen... LOL :welcome:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
That made me laugh when you said "They think I am confused when I say Brutus is a bulldog" CLASSIC, yes we have had funny looks when we say bulldog too. Anyway don't know if any has confused Bazza for a Mastiff, but have had an OVERSIZE PUG and MINITURE BOXER and PITBULL, I guess lot of people just don't know. Some have got it right though, what annoys me is that they think he would be aggressive, which is a shame cause he is the biggest sook ever, alittle excitable however !! :w00t: Brutus looks very cool and handsome too!!

I am cracking up over the oversized pug comment. We definetly have the excitement department covered. If we do not have frozen green beans in our pockets little kids tend to get knocked over :eek: It's something we are working on.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to EBN. Holly is a very pretty girl, love the photo of her on the door of the dishwasher

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and :welcome: to ebn. so glad you joined and your bully is wonderful. :) i havent had anyone confuse sarah really they just ask what kind she is or is she a bully.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.