New

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Been lurking for a bit and decided to register. Our bully is a 16 month old female named Holly. She is 53 lbs and has grown on me a lot as well. We got Holly for my wife but she has turned into a daddy's girl. When we got Holly I would not consider myself a dog person but now I am posting on a English Bully message forum on the Internet!

You guys have helped out a lot for us. Holly has been on a grain free diet for awhile now and we have seen a 100% improvement in her. I am not sure her allergies like the lamb in her food and I am planning to switch her protein to pork next time we need to buy her a bag of food. Last week I ordered her some grain free treats from those Fromm people you guys like so much. :) If she likes the treats maybe we'll switch her to Fromm in the future. Anyways I digress...Holly is an absolute sweetheart and I am so glad we have her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 144

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh she is a cutie love the picture lol I see she helps clean the dishes :sillyboy:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. Holly is beautiful. You are just around the corner from me so we could hook up for a play date some time if you want to.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
hello and welcome to the forum Holly is one beautiful young lady :)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
She is darling! I love seeing that she is your lil helper with the dishes :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome, love the photo of Holly standing on the dishwasher, too funny. Holly is beautiful...

Our babies look so much alike. I don't often see all fawn bulldogs. Does everyone ask you if Bazza is a Mastiff?? That drives me crazy. They think I am confused when I say Brutus is a bulldog. Oh well. Bazza is beautiful.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to this wonderful site! You have come to the right place for you EBD info! Everyone is so helpful.

Most Reactions