ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
June is absolutely adorable!!! I just love looking thru the pics... and I agree [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] on here PLEASE don't take her to any public place until she is fully vaccinated. I think your vet overreacted... I think that little angel had just had enough!!!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Omg!!! She is so cute! Love the picture of her on the scale. And yes the vet was stupid with that remark. The frozen green beans is great for teething.

To make going to work easier get a baby kong fill with a few pieces of kibbles and top with peanut butter or yogurt and freeze. Give to her in her crate right before you leave. It will keep her busy and she will hopefully wont be as upset when you leave. Please post more pictures she is too precious :luv:

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
omg...she is cuteness all over......makes me want another puppy....as for the the vet's comment....i would ignore .....congrats to you all.....just adorable !

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:welcome: she is adorable! She wasn't showing signs of aggression--the vet tech was showing that she is an idiot! I might have growled at her too!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
oooh my! She is a beauty!!! And my Daisy is the same way. She hates frozen green beans. But she loves them straight fromt the can. There is a ton of great advice on here. You will get into a habit of getting on every day lol Its addicting. Have fun with your lil baby :)

OP
Samantha Orts

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Adorable!!!!!!! Her coloring looks so much like my Mayhem's :yes:

She's like the girl version of him! SO cute :) I hope she looks like him when she get's big

What a cutie!!!! And how do you get her to sleep? lol no really, I cant get mine to sleep until I go to bed.

Haha I guess we got lucky! We take her out frequently to potty and roll around in the grass (until it gets too hot - stupid TX heat) then get on the floor and play with her (while we tries to bite our hands and feet) until she gets tired. Then she chases a toy and then passes out for a minute, then chases the toy and passes out... until eventually she's just done. It's pretty cute.

Omg!!! She is so cute! Love the picture of her on the scale. And yes the vet was stupid with that remark. The frozen green beans is great for teething.

To make going to work easier get a baby kong fill with a few pieces of kibbles and top with peanut butter or yogurt and freeze. Give to her in her crate right before you leave. It will keep her busy and she will hopefully wont be as upset when you leave. Please post more pictures she is too precious :luv:

Stupid me saw them at the store and didn't even think about that. That's a great idea! It'll keep her busy at least till she falls asleep. I basically put her in the crate and then sprint out the door so I can't hear if she's crying or barking, it breaks my heart! But she is always asleep when we come home so I know she'll get used to it eventually.

And thank you everyone for your kind words, advice, and reassurance about the vet situation. Yall are awesome!!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Absolutely precious, congrats!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm a little late catching the :welcome3: wagon. Glad to have you here!

When Amelia was first here she tried growling and even snapping a little bit when she knew we were putting her in her crate and she didn't want to go. And also she did it once at the vet when something they did startled her. But she quickly learned it didn't do her any good to growl and hasn't done anything that could be construed as aggression in a couple months at least. Like everyone else advised, I wouldn't be too concerned.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Please please keep her away from all dogs and pet stores until she has had all her shots. You don't want to mistakenly expose her to something that could be life threatening, even something that was lingering on the sidewalk in front of your walkway could be hazardous. We got both of our babies when they were over 4 months because I felt that it was better that they stay with the breeder until they were fully vaccinated and luckily they were both happy to do that. Hey, they had their money right? LOL. I just wanted to keep them from getting sick so I was probably way over protective. She is precious and i really love that pic of her sleeping on the scale! Can I use that as my screen saver at work next week? I switch up cute bully pics as my background and my coworkers give me a hard time for being so obsessed. Right now it is a grown EB wearing a Marine's DI hat staring down at a guilty looking EB pup (hubby is a Navy DI, or a Recruit Division Commander at bootcamp so my coworker found that one for me) Good luck with Sharkzilla!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online