Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First few days...

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: First few days...

I'm a little late catching the wagon. Glad to have you here!

When Amelia was first here she tried growling and even snapping a little bit when she knew we were putting her in her crate and she didn't want to go. And also she did it once at the vet when something they did startled her. But she quickly learned it didn't do her any good to growl and hasn't done anything that could be construed as aggression in a couple months at least. Like everyone else advised, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Real Name
    Veronica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)

Please please keep her away from all dogs and pet stores until she has had all her shots. You don't want to mistakenly expose her to something that could be life threatening, even something that was lingering on the sidewalk in front of your walkway could be hazardous. We got both of our babies when they were over 4 months because I felt that it was better that they stay with the breeder until they were fully vaccinated and luckily they were both happy to do that. Hey, they had their money right? LOL. I just wanted to keep them from getting sick so I was probably way over protective. She is precious and i really love that pic of her sleeping on the scale! Can I use that as my screen saver at work next week? I switch up cute bully pics as my background and my coworkers give me a hard time for being so obsessed. Right now it is a grown EB wearing a Marine's DI hat staring down at a guilty looking EB pup (hubby is a Navy DI, or a Recruit Division Commander at bootcamp so my coworker found that one for me) Good luck with Sharkzilla!

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Omg she is such a cute baby! I just love her markings!
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads