I am a rookie EBD owner and I like what I see thus far!!

JRees

Aug 3, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dewy
Hello Everyone! I have been waiting a year to pick up my little guy and the wait was finally over on Wednesday. Dewy was born 5/31/13 and weighed in yesterday at just under 10 lbs. The past few days have been filled with laughter and smiles.....and the nights have been filled with the sounds of a dying sasquatch (I am sure you know what I'm speaking of)!?!

As I'm typing this, I hear nothing but silence and am wondering how long it will last.....I'm betting 3 hours, but we shall see :)

My sister told me about this site and I am very impressed with what I've seen so far. I took a few notes just on food and am starting off with Wellness Core Puppy as well as some of there training chews. I'm looking forward to finding out what else I can do to promote stellar health for Dewy. Hopefully we will meet some new friends and enjoy this new adventure we have started out on with you all!!

Thanks for welcoming us to your site!

J.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
WELCOME :) and where in the USA are you? we have several get togethers in Philly/NYC area :)

and I hope your sister is a member too ! ! ! :) :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to EBN to you and Dewy. You'll love it on this site, there's tons of great information on anything you want to know about your new baby, plus everyone on here is great with sharing information, experiences and advice. Starting with a high quality food is a great place to start, and you can read the dog food ratings on the forum under health and nutrition, plus just jump In and read all the other forums regarding food, treats, products to use for bathing/grooming etc. and then just ask a question and there is always someone who will come along and answer your post. Looking forward to seeing more stories and pictures of Dewy.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:welcome: to the site. You have found the best place for info about bullies and the members here are top notch and provide awesome info from their experiences.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hello there! Welcome :) This is the best place to come for bully owners! Everyone is so nice and you will find so many answers to all your questions!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Without pix,,, it never happened... LOL Just kidding. I am glad you are enjoying the site. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to you and Dewy!

more pictures PLEASE!! :D

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Welcome to EBN...The great people here have helped me many times with their great advice and help when I've needed it! Lets see some pics!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm a little late catching the :welcome3: wagon. Glad to have you here! Dewy is a cutie!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hiya and welcome to the forum -you will love it here x

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.