New to the forum

frpringle

Aug 3, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Doof
Hi, my name is Ruth and I just wanted to introduce Doof and myself. He was named Dr. Doofenshmirtz by my 4 & 6 year old boys, but we call him Doof for short, and the name fits him. Doof is just over 2 years old and has been an amazing family member. Everyone who meets him falls in love with him. I mainly came on the forum looking for advice on interdigital cysts, which I found. Luckily Doof is rather healthy and the cysts are the only health issue he has encountered. Thanks for any/all advice I will be receiving in advanced, it's always wonderful to find people who can help answer questions I may have!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Haha!!! I just love his name, kids are so dang cute, my kids love naming too. Welcome to our big bully lovin family!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Doof the goof!! lol Cute! Enjoy yourself here and if there is something you have a question about, just ask.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great name.... he is a cutie! :welcome3: to EBN!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and the Doofster. Love his name, too cute. Looking forward to more stories and lots of pictures of Doof

- - - Updated - - -

:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and the Doofster. Love his name, too cute. Looking forward to more stories and lots of pictures of Doof

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello & Welcome! Even though you came on for advise, we certainly hope you'll stick around! Great name, by the way. I was just gonna ask you about it but you beat me to it.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Welcome to EBN, certainly hope you join in and make yourself home w/us.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm a little late catching the :welcome3: wagon. Glad to have you here! Love the name Dr.Doof!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.