cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so very sorry, Jason, to hear of Angus passing to the Rainbow Bridge. He was truly loved by you and he knew how much you loved and cared for him. May you and your family find comfort in knowing that Angus is in peace now and no longer suffering. Again, my condolences to you.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so sorry Jason, you and your family gave him the love he would have never known, you did a great thing and he will always be in your hearts.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow that is so sad. I'm sorry to hear the news if Angus passing Jason. Prayers to you during this terrible time,

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I am so sorry to hear of Angus' passing.

I am happy you were able to show him the love he deserved.

My thoughts and prayers are with you :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Jason I am so sorry for the sad loss of Angus, I thank you for giving him a loving home before all this happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :hug:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am so, so sorry for your loss but what a beautiful gift you gave Angus - a life of love and laughter, if only a short one. You are in my thoughts. The world needs more of you.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
:smileywelcome: to you and Angus! He is gorgeous and looks right at home with you! How wonderful you are to give him a chance! Think you Jason! :)

OP
No Juan Likes

No Juan Likes

Aug 4, 2013
South Carolina
Thank you all for the kind words me and Diane appreciate that..we had a hard time reading that with all the tears , I'm crying now...

I was not familiar with this breed Diane wanted the EB and now it's my favorite breed we planned on getting another bully before Angus got sick but we put that on hold.

A breeder who lives in my town has a litter due Monday so we will check that out.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online