New bully owner! Tips and advice welcome & appreciated!

Khloes mama

Aug 2, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Khloe
hello all! I'm Pam from the great state of Texas & a new & proud bully owner! Her name is Khloe & she is 9 weeks old. She was a bday present and the best and cutest gift I've ever received! She is very loving and fun.... Currently trying to potty train using potty pads, any advice on this is welcome! We currently live in an apt but will soon move into our first house! Hoping to get it down before the move in oct. khloe loves to bite and chew so trying to work on that as well. Gonna try out her social skills this weekend with some of my friends, I want her to be a social butterfly and love everyone! Loving this site so far!

:D
Khloe's mama

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Hello and :welcome: to the site. You will find a lot of great people here and a ton of information. I suggest checking out the information articles on the left hand side of the home page. What part of Texas do you call home?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Welcome! I would read..read and read some more! It's so nice to be able to learn from others experiences. As far as advice..I never cared much for the pee pads. Just seems you are training them to go IN the house..albeit on a pad. Then you will have to retrain down the road, I know it's much harder in an apartment and I can sure appreciate the reason you use them.
One word of caution..until she has her full series of puppy vaccines..do not take her anyplace that other dogs go. They can pick up serious even deadly, diseases..just from being outside where other critters have been. This includes Petco and Petsmart!

She sure is beautiful..and a great birthday gift! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great advice from Jakeisgreat above! Welcome, I have a Khloe too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome Pam and Khloe! You will love this site, and learn a lot,too. Your baby is beautiful!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.........Once you look thru the site you I am sure you can find an answer to most all your questions. ...... if not ask. It is all here and in the experience of the membership. Enjoy your baby bully :)

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Welcome and yes you sure have a cutie. I also agree with Jakeisgreat about the house training. If there is anyway you can manage it to take your pup to a safe place outside then I would begin there if possible. It may not be feasible where you are at now though. But welcome and check out all the good information here and if you need an answer and can't find it by all means start a new thread. Loads of experienced bully parents here, with years of experience on just about everything you can imagine with your dog

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to EBN :D
Khloe is adorable & [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] just gave you some excellent advice!!! This is hands down the best place for information on you new bully!!!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:welcome: Pam! This forum has been a wonderful source of information for me as I am sure it will be for you! I am so glad you found us and can't wait to see more photos of your little one!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hey Pam and Khloe, I can't imagine getting a Bully for a Birthday, :no:, A Bully is much bigger than a Birthday present, you must be one special lady is all I can say! :yes: These guys are like, Christmas Morning, Birthday, and a few other holidays all mixed into one. Really !! They love with everything they have, and are like a shadow, in that they are always at your side, and always wanting your full attention. They always want to sit with you, lay with you, I mean these guys are terrific companions. When you hurt, they know it, when your happy, their estatic for you, Wow what else can I say to describe a Bully as a gift. Once you own a Bully, you'll probably never want another breed of Pet, Geez, I can't tell you how many times I've read this, They are truly the best companion on dart, and If I had to guess, I'd say that if God ever shared one pet with us that truly need love, This Pet would be the one that he would strap wings on and send to special individuals. The only way to be blessed more than you have been as I was once telling a friend [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION], is to have 2. Welcome to EBN, this site is truly dedicated to those who truly walk the walk, instead of just a bunch of talk, very special group of individuals, who truly work hard every day to better their Bully Lives. There is such great information in the articles sections, I still rummage through their and do random searches. Please enjoy your stay, and know that you've been truly blessed.

Members online

No members online now.