New bully owner! Tips and advice welcome & appreciated!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN, so glad you joined us and sharing Khloe as she grows up.

Congratulations on getting her as B/Day present AND getting a new house!

We need lots of pics when you have time, lol GOD bless!!

OP
Khloes mama

Khloes mama

Aug 2, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Khloe
Thanks everyone! I'm really loving this site - it's got so many topics and discussions!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm a little late catching the :welcome3: wagon. Glad to have you here!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful little girl.... best of luck with her. Look forward to more pictures

:welcome3: to EBN

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Hi Pam and Khloe! I'm also a new bully mom to a 9 week old :) AND right up the road from you in Austin!! Your baby is precious and congrats on the new house! I also live in an apartment and on the 4th floor (but at least we have an elevator) so I can feel your pain on the potty training. We didn't buy potty pads, we just try to take her out before and after eating, before and after going in the crate, and also after playing and it's working well so far but I think thats partially because she started learning from her breeder so we've been lucky. Good luck with everything!

OP
Khloes mama

Khloes mama

Aug 2, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Khloe
[MENTION=417]samantha[/MENTION]orts hi!! We haven't taken her outside since she doesn't have all shots yet. Our building has a lot of dogs so I'm a little scared to take her outside right now. But she has been doing awesome with her training pads!! She is such a character! Her biting is getting a little annoying though I must say! But she is a fun puppy and very loving! I want to look for an area bulldog meet up do you know of any in atx or sa?

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] has some great points. We never used potty pads with Loki when he was growing up I didn't feel that it was good to let him got potty inside for fear that it might make potty training outside harder. Have fun with the new addition they sure are fun!!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Welcome! Khloe is just beautiful and so cute. I hope you share more photos of her.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
[MENTION=9503]Khloes mama[/MENTION] I don't know of any around us, but I haven't looked yet either. I'm sure there are and I'd love to have June meet other dogs like herself, just waiting till she has all of her shots and then I'll starting looking...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.