New and in need of help

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
LOL...welcome. No experience with hot spots but I wanted to say hi. Oh I do know what you mean. I have three children and my husband laughs at me because I am always saying Raven is the best thing he has ever given me. He asked me how come she knocks the kids out of the box and how come I never thank him so much for them. Umm they don't give me lip and headaches.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Im Jenni. I am the completely smitten owner of 2 English bulldogs. Dozer my first love came first then I was given his sister Loola. I have never known love like the love I have for them. I am a mother and Oh I love my kids too BUT my puppies its a whole different thing. Quite sad actually. But thats ok I love um. I need some remedies for hot spots usually I have used Animax ointment and works great except im out and cant get him in tilt tomorrow. does anyone have any suggestions ?? Thank you in advance.......

How did it go today?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: hot spots are usually food related and not much to add from the shaving and peroxide. cept you could use hibiclenz soap instead and also you will need some hydrocortisone cream or something similiar for the itching that will come as it heals and i mean itching and they will scratch it so perhaps some socks or just keep an eye on them till it gets somewhat healed.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.