New!

BoscosMom

Jul 29, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bosco
Hello,
I'm new to the site and have a 12 week old mini english bulldog named Bosco. I've been lurking on here since we got him at 8 weeks, and have learned a lot of useful things from everyone, and I've finally decided to join!

:)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 138

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Welcome :welcome3: to EBN so nice to make yours and Boscoes acquaintance. Your in the right place for information because everyone here has been wonderful and only want the best for our furry quadruped babies.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:clap2: Yea !!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Bulldogdom :2thumbs: so nice you joined us finally . your baby is a sweetie

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Hello,
I'm new to the site and have a 12 week old mini english bulldog named Bosco. I've been lurking on here since we got him at 8 weeks, and have learned a lot of useful things from everyone, and I've finally decided to join!

Welcome to EBn. Your bully is wonderful

Stang

Jun 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thunder
Oh, goodness gracious! Welcome!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
What a flippin cutie!! What is a mini English bulldog? Welcome!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome... And what a cute little baby!!! ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and Bosco. Glad you joined EBN. You're going to love this site. Looking nforward to stories and pictures of your beautiful Bosco.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Welcome, I wish your baby good health and a happy home !

But, I dont mean to pop your bubble, but, the bad news, there isnt a 'Mini' breed of bulldog, no matter what the breeder has told you.
Reputable breeders, breed for health of the breed, and for the 'standard of the breed' - breeding for a size or a coat or eye color, means the breeder is only interested in that particular trait, and not interested in the general health.

It is not your puppy's fault nor yours, just an education. Alot of folks here have read horror stories, and the rescues are filled with 'designer dogs' unfortunately education is the only answer.

(but Bosco IS a cutie ! no matter what!)

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Hello,

Omg!!! Look at those wrinkies (wrinkles) and those little feets!!! I'm in love with Bosco!!! Ahhh I love ebd's! They are the best!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.