Hello all

Beefylicous

Jul 25, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley.H.Beeferson
549844_10151527845561788_566588284_n.jpgMy name is Jeremiah. My wife and I rescued our girl from a puppymill on Feb 14 2013. Her name is Charley.H.Beeferson aka Beefylicous. We are here to learn about the breed, and to show her off. She is awesome, as I'm sure you guys would agree is a common thought with bulldogs. She is 6, and was bred relentlessly (I will post a before and after pic as soon as I can). She has brought so much joy and love into our lives that I don't know how I went without a bully for so long. Her catch phrase is "Keep calm, and bulldog on" Thats her in my profile pic.

Last edited:
OP
Beefylicous

Beefylicous

Jul 25, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley.H.Beeferson
This is the before and after

New Image.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
GOD loved Beefy so much he sent angels into that hellhole and rescued her.

You & your wife are those angels...thank you.

We are honored that y'all have joined EBN...Welcome!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN..... We also have a retired breeder goddess and wouldnt trade her for all the tea in China. :love: She is almost 7 now and is Royalty around here as Im sure yours is there. ;) Information about the breed is endless here and if you cant find something, just ask as the experience with the breed is endless as well. Thanx for joining :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow, she looks amazing! Thank you for showing her what love and a forever home are. Poor baby, puppy mills are evil. :( welcome to EBN!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
:smileywelcome: she is just gorgeous! Thank you for saving her from the awful puppy mill. She looks so sad in the before picture. You have done a wonderful job.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you so much for saving her from the puppymill! She is a beauty!

:welcome3:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
View attachment 49738My name is Jeremiah. My wife and I rescued our girl from a puppymill on Feb 14 2013. Her name is Charley.H.Beeferson aka Beefylicous. We are here to learn about the breed, and to show her off. She is awesome, as I'm sure you guys would agree is a common thought with bulldogs. She is 6, and was bred relentlessly (I will post a before and after pic as soon as I can). She has brought so much joy and love into our lives that I don't know how I went without a bully for so long. Her catch phrase is "Keep calm, and bulldog on" Thats her in my profile pic.
Welcome to EBN and she is absolutely beautiful!!! There is no love like Bully Love!!! They have a depth of emotion I have never seen before granted my experience is limited to the animals I have been chosen to be companion to but Sheldon has taught me so much. So pleased to meet you.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome and thank you for saving her! She's beautiful, love her name too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online