OP
JoeR53

JoeR53

Jul 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Blu Lily Gemma
Thank you, we are very blessed to have them! Thank you for the links to the articles.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi Joe!! My name is Tracy and I am a bulldog addict as well!! Do tell. Who gives you more grief dot or blu? My dear sweet Arnold and Miss Bertha Bacon, the name of the next hurricane, are worlds apart. I am just curious

OP
JoeR53

JoeR53

Jul 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Blu Lily Gemma
Hi Joe!! My name is Tracy and I am a bulldog addict as well!! Do tell. Who gives you more grief dot or blu? My dear sweet Arnold and Miss Bertha Bacon, the name of the next hurricane, are worlds apart. I am just curious

Dot has a tendency to fuss at me if I'm not doing what she thinks I should be doing, like sharing my supper or not paying attention to her. Blu has this happy go lucky "Happy, Dog" thing going on. I can't seem to walk past either one without stopping to scratch ears, it's hard to have a bad day with Bulldogs around!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.....bet you wish you would have known about EBs years ago.. lol They are wonderful dogs but have some quirks that need attention. You'll find all the info here on EBN and if you dont find it, just ask.!! Thanx for signing up :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.