Greetings from the Queen!

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
So happy to have found a community with such great information. I am a new bully owner (since fathers day)and loving it. I got Maggie from someone who just couldn't take care of her anymore due to her busy life schedule. From the looks of it she wasn't really sure what she was doing. I got her with fleas, ticks in her ears, nails clipped to the quicks, and an abscessed tooth! Happy to say all of those issues have been fixed and now her only problem is her itchy pocket tail which I'm working on.

She's very athletic for a bull dog and has already had 3 litters at the age of 4. I take her on short runs with me through the local parks and she loves it. She's a machine! She's lazy when I want her to be but happy to go out when the time comes. Hope to get to know more people here and learn all about my precious Margaret May.
maggie2.jpgmaggie3.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Such a great introduction and Maggie looks so happy...as she should!

When I decided to get my own bully, I adopted a 4 /y/o from a busy nurse.

And now, Cami, 5/y/o and a retired breeder, here 4 months and a true joy!

Welcome y'all...EBN is full of wonferful people, great advice and fun...GOD Bless!

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Welcome to EBD. Sounds like you are both lucky to have each other, congrats on getting Maggie.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN... Glad you are enjoying the site. Feel free to ask questions and/or comment on others. Have fun. Your baby is just darling. ;)

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hi there! She is such a doll!! Welcome to that site.. There is so much info here. Its been such a big help to me :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Maggie is a beautiful bully! Welcome..Everyone here is great..just beware of Casper. :crazy::crazy:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So glad you joined us! And glad you got her to your home where she could get the care she needed. She's simply beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN -- thank you for giving her such a new loving home!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
What a cutie Margaret Mae is...(we are partial to speckled ears in this family. :) ) :welcome3:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.