New members ;o)

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Hello all! My name is Nicole, my boyfriend Sean and I got Loki on April 14 th 2012. Loki is currently an only child and our whole world! We have both had lots of other breeds of dogs growing up but eb's are the best! He has the most personality ever we call him the fat kid weighing in at 60 lbs at just under 18 months ;) which compared to oyr friends eb's he ia the big fees st of the group. He has had hernia surgery when he was a pup on his belly button. He has horrible seasonal allergies as well as food allergies but other then that he is a happy healthy fur baby. I work at an eye clinic and he coees to work with me pretty often always making new friends ;) I look forward to learning more about the breed and helping others when I can ;)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. We have a great bunch of people here and a wealth of information.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome3: 60lbs is a big boy, more to hug. so glad you found us

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you and Loki! So how did you choose that for a name? Did you anticipate naughtiness? :ROFL:

Can't wait to see pics!

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Welcome to you and Loki! So how did you choose that for a name? Did you anticipate naughtiness? :ROFL:

Can't wait to see pics!

The first time we went and met him he was a brat, biting everything then he would look up with this little grin and give kisses like he was sorry. He has definitely lived up to his name the beans part and all ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN! Loki looks to be a great boy.. love the rabbit ears

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hi!!! Welcome :) Fur babies are the best.. Mine is my world. This place is just wonderful.. So much info. And dont be shy asking questions. Or posting pics, we really like those.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: and I only have one thing to add.....:pics:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hello all! My name is Nicole, my boyfriend Sean and I got Loki on April 14 th 2012. Loki is currently an only child and our whole world! We have both had lots of other breeds of dogs growing up but eb's are the best! He has the most personality ever we call him the fat kid weighing in at 60 lbs at just under 18 months ;) which compared to oyr friends eb's he ia the big fees st of the group. He has had hernia surgery when he was a pup on his belly button. He has horrible seasonal allergies as well as food allergies but other then that he is a happy healthy fur baby. I work at an eye clinic and he coees to work with me pretty often always making new friends ;) I look forward to learning more about the breed and helping others when I can ;)
That is wonderful you work at a job that allows you to bring Loki with you. I have been thinking that if and when I go back to work I am going to find a job I can bring Sheldon with me. So please to meet you and Welcome to EBN!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.