New Member!!

AngAngeles13

Jul 18, 2013
Dallas, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Khaleesi
Hello! My husband and I are waiting with anticipation to pick up our new baby Kahleesi in a few weeks (yes, we are Game of Thrones nerds....and the name started out as a joke, but then we used it so much it kind of stuck) , so unfortunately I don't have a good pic to send right now, but trust me she's adorable. :)
I am hoping to come here to learn a few new things and get some tips before she comes home. This will be our first bulldog, so we're nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm an over planner so I never feel like I can do enough research before I do something, and that's what lead me here.
Who better to learn from than other owners, right?

Looking forward to meeting, learning and sharing.

~A

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I SO love GOThrones, I go into withdrawals between seasons, had to buy
the books to sustain me so...great name!

Welcome to EBN, you'll love these people!

OP
AngAngeles13

AngAngeles13

Jul 18, 2013
Dallas, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Khaleesi
I"m with you TexasCarol! I hate that it's not on right now! I haven't read the books but my husband has read them all. He tries so hard not to tell me what's about to happen on the show. Thank you for the welcome! I'm also a Texas AngAngeles. :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hello & Welcome! I'm so happy you found us and explained your baby's name as I obviously know nothing about the Game Of Thrones.
Can't wait to see pics. Congrates!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:welcome: to the site. We are addicted to pics around here so the sooner you can post some the better as we all have to get our daily fix. :)

mbd963

May 12, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ramsay
Welcome!! LOVE the name - fellow GOT fan here as well. This website is so amazing, helped me prepare so much before I got Ramsay. Everyone is so great, don't hesitate to ask questions! We have serious bully experts here!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I hope the wait isn't TOO LONG for your precious baby!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Now that I have had a bit more time to absorb things today your baby's name is going to be perfect fit as she is going to take over and rule your kingdom. :)

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Now that I have had a bit more time to absorb things today your baby's name is going to be perfect fit as she is going to take over and rule your kingdom. :)

HAHAHAHA....now that's a fact! They have nooooooo idea.
:sarcastic:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No they don't. They will become the hands of the queen very quickly. Lol :)

Todd, love that freckle on Harlea's nose rope in avatar pic, any more popped out yet?

​Her name is so unusual, what does it mean or come from?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Todd, love that freckle on Harlea's nose rope in avatar pic, any more popped out yet?

​Her name is so unusual, what does it mean or come from?

Oh yes she has several more freckles that are coming out. The one on her nose rope was itty bitty when we got her so it has been kind of a growth gauge for us. She also has one below her right eye and a big black one the top of her head. She is also gaining some red/fawn spots in a few places on her white fur. As for her name I have known for 20 years what my first bully was going to be named so it is just a play on Harley Davidson. I wanted hers to be unique and Harlea is a variation I had not come across in the past for a dogs name so I ran with it.

Last edited:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
O
h yes she has several more freckles that are coming out. The one on her nose rope was itty bitty when we got her so it has been kind of a growth gauge for us. She also has one below her right eye and a big black one the top of her head. She is also gaining some red/fawn spots in a few places on her white fur. As for her name I have know for 20 years what my first bully was going to be named so it is just a play on Harley Davidson. I wanted hers to be unique and Harlea is a variation I had not come across in the past for a dogs name so I ran with it.

Too cool and it really suits her, I think. I like unique, individual & quirky, myself!

Most Reactions

Members online