new to bulldog news

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi there and Welcome! Glad you & Brutus joined us! I have a Brutus also who is 2 :) It was the best thing we did getting an EB! They are stubborn but yet so amazing! We are here if you need anythig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3::peekaboo: To the bully "cult".....But no worries...we won't make you shave your head and start wearing long dresses and ask for money at the airport.... Well unless you really want to support our rescue efforts in a BIG way... :rofl:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to EBN to you and Brutus, like everyone else has said we have all gone crazy since we got our Bullies they sure do change your way of thinking and everyone thinks I've lost my mind since I got Ftse.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hi my bully is Brutus and he is 8mos old today. We brought him home at 8wks. I have always had labs but I have learned there is no love like the love of a bully. I will never have any other breed of dog. I love him so much. My family thinks I have lost my mind but really just my heart. Brutus is smart and sweet with cute stubborn streak. I enjoy all the stories and information I read here. There is a lot to know when you have a bulldog.
My sentiments exactly!!! I have had other breeds including a wolf hybrid but you said it there is no love like bully love...they have such heart and personality!! Like you my family (especially my mother in law) thinks I am crazy because of the things I do for my Shelly Bean to her he is JUST A DOG (and believe me I choke on those words every time they are uttered) but she doesn't understand that to me he is another one of my children he just has four legs and fur.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! I have been accused of treating my bullies better than my fur kids, in jest of course!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome home! Congratulations on admitting your addiction!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
*raising hand jumping up and down* ME EITHER ME EITHER!!! Hi my name is Jennifer and I am an EBN addict....LOL...

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Most Reactions

Members online