Haven't got my bully yet but can't wait!

alyw9876

Jul 18, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Milly
Milly 3 days old.jpgMilly 1 Week Old-1.jpgMilly 3 days old (1).jpg

hello. i just joined the site yesterday. i am getting my bully Milly in month since shes 17 days old now. she is an english olde bulldog and english bulldog mix. if anyone has any advice for me, im happy to hear some! this isnt my first dog but she is my first bully, so im no pro. thanks!

Last edited:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and Milly, you'll find lots of great information on this site and lots of great people to ask any bully related question or concern. Just jump on in and read through the different forums to find out any answers to your questions. I learned a lot about my two guys on here. Where abouts are you located in Canada? I live in Mississauga, Ontario. Looking forward to seeing you on here, and please share lots of pictures of your new baby. Congratulations you must be so excited, it's going to be the longest month ever.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..Welcome to you and Milly! spend the next few weeks reading and reading here! There are some great articles on the home page. If you have any questions just ask! Can't wait to meet your new baby girl!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!! How fun, a little bully baby! Well, advice..... We love pictures so don't be shy with sharing as you get them. :) there is a ton of no around here so use the search button at the top if you wanna snoop around some. Food is most important. Many or most breeders don't feed great foods so you might need to be prepared to change to a better grade of one after you bring the baby home. If you have any questions, just ask! :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN...it's full of great people & fantastic bullies!

You are in for so much fun and how lucky are you to start
with an adorable bully puppy...Congratulations! GOD bless!!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Welcome to you and Milly!!! It's always nice to see a fellow Canadian join EBN :yes:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: to you and Milly in a month or so. There's good puppy articles on here. What to have when you get your puppy, house training, what bowls to use and what to feed. Check the articles at the top of the page

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Hello, and welcome! We've all been there...I can remember the time I waited for my Usko, my first bully. It took 9 weeks, cause we already made a deal with the breeder a week before birth. Longest 9 weeks of my life. So are you getting her when she's only 5-6 weeks???

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
:welcome: to the site. She is a cutie but I am a bit concerned about how soon you are getting her. 5 to 6 weeks it too early for her to leave her litter mates.

OP
alyw9876

alyw9876

Jul 18, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Milly
shes almost two weeks now and the breeder says she can go home on the 28th of august. i will be picking her up though on first weekend in september. so i think she will be around 8 weeks.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Ok that will put her at almost 9 weeks. Much better. Thank you for the clarification.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
She is absolutely beautiful Welcome to EBN the people here are wonderful and I can't stress that enough they have become my family and support group when something is going on with my bully boy. Can't wait to officially meet Milly. There are a lot of great threads on here and if you have any question feel free to pm any of the mod's on here they are wonderful and so supportive. Pics, Pics, Pics!!!

OP
alyw9876

alyw9876

Jul 18, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Milly
yeah sorry. my breeder didnt clarify her age when i first chose milly. i didnt want her going home too early. her mom has to teach her things she needs to know!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN and congrats on your beautiful little Milly

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online