Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Cam anyone explain to me the difference of an english & olde english bulldog. ... Thanks
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] could tell you exactly, but olde English are a lot larger and their face is not a smooshed so they have less breathing issues. They are beautiful... :luv:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my both your babies look wonderful. :) im not sure bout the difference but there a few members here who have both perhaps they will chime in soon.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Welcome to EBN. Bruno is a handsome pup!
[MENTION=9343]Djelliott[/MENTION] OEBs are a breed of their own, not recognized by the AKC. They are mostly EB but have some American Bulldog in the mix. There may be other breeds in the mix, too. In a typical litter some pups will look more like EBs. Breeders say the shorter the nose, the shorter the walk. They breed and whelp naturally so c-sections are not needed. Their airways are bigger so they don't have breathing problems; their faces aren't as wrinkly; they are longer legged and more athletic; they are not so heat sensitive, live longer and are healthier. Google Olde English Bulldogs and you will get lots of information and pictures.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.