Woo-Hoo I am New!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Welcome to EBN. There is tons of the type of information your looking for in this forum. If you can't find what you need or have any questions, then post away as folks here are very willing to help. And also post to give us updates and pics of your new addition to your family

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Barkley is a cutie, and I love the name.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: and hello!! Your little bully is ADORABLE.... best of luck with school and the new baby

OP
welovebulldogs

welovebulldogs

Jul 7, 2013
Arizona
Country
United Stated
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! We went shopping today and found a lot of wonderful things for him. So happy to have a site like this for a good shopping list!! I can't wait to bring him home. One week and counting! :2thumbs:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
smileywelcome.gif
to EBN, Barkly looks such a little cutie, look forward to seeing more pictures when he comes home to live with you.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
:hiya: This is an awesome forum! You & Barkley will love it!! And what a sweet lookin bully you are getting :heart:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:smileywelcome: to EBN!!! Barkley is a cutie! Can't wait to see lots of pics when he comes home!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! We went shopping today and found a lot of wonderful things for him. So happy to have a site like this for a good shopping list!! I can't wait to bring him home. One week and counting! :2thumbs:

Well my 1st tip...get *LOTS* of sleep this week, because you will definitely lose the luxury to sleep through out the night for the first few weeks.

You had mentioned you are an avid runner and soccer player, most bullies are very lazy and are not athletes. Finally you love to vacation, make sure when you find your Bully Vet (have you looked for a bully specific one yet? I hope so!) see about who can board bullies. We are lucky, that our Vet has a new modern pet boarding area, private rooms etc not just cold concrete floors etc. When we have to board, they go there :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well there are tons of articles here to read and lots of people to ask questions of. i cant wait to see pictures of your little guy. just love the name :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online