I'm new so I hope I get all of this right.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome [MENTION=1467]Daisy Mom[/MENTION] ..... So far I am very lucky with allergies for Maggie. AND Daddy is only 13 weeks .. so who knows!!

All I can add .. is that the food seems to play a very LARGE part in how healthy your bully is ... and I can't recommend FROMM highly enough!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome to the board! Hopefully you'll figure out what's making her itch soon with all the advice you've been given and she's healed and healthy real soon!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Hello and welcome to the group.. Your going to love it here. Lots and lots of information.. I cant help with the problems your having since I (thank God) have not had any problems with either of my bullys...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the site! Your pup is adorable!! I dont have much to add since everyone has given so much great advice already but you can also give canned pumpkin (pure pumpkin, not pie filling) a Tbsp a day or so and that should help firm up the stools also. Taste of the wild is a good food but since every bully has different reactions to every food I would try maybe a switch to something else that was recommended. I would have thought tho switching from 1 protein to another within the same brand should have been ok?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.