Hello Everyone!

London Canine

Oct 19, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkie and Chubbie Chops
Hi guys,

I think I forgot to post my intro. I am London Canine Couture. My business started from my two English Bulldogs; Porkie and Chubbie Chops, 6 years ago!

Porkie died from a brain tumor in 2007 at the age of 6 and my dearest Chubbie Chops died from lymphoma one year ago at the age of 9. I miss them dearly and haven't been able to get another bully since....I am just not ready to replace them. However, Cheekie Chops (my frenchie) came to live with us 8 months before Porkie died. Since then I have had several rescue Frenchies--permanent residents now being Cheekie Chops, Sniffie Doodle, and Piggie Pie.

I am also a foster and volunteer for FBRN. I have two fosters at the moment; Pudge and Babette.

I also work with English Bulldog Rescue Georgia, was a foster mom with FEBR, and have been working with Buddies thru Bullies. I support all rescue groups no matter the breed.

Looking forward to connecting!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow you do soooo much for rescue, thank you for all that you do! I hope you visit us often, I am sure you have so much advice to give. We would love to see photos of your rescues, fosters and your previous bulldogs, if you can share. :heart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome! We love your site! So glad you are here!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Welcome LCC so glad you are hear!!!! I am very sorry for your loss , I couldnt imagine . My heart goes out to you

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Thanks for the introduction, glad to have you with us... Welcome!

OP
L

London Canine

Oct 19, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkie and Chubbie Chops
Thank you guys. I came up with the names that suited what they looked like or their personalities.

How do I post pics? LOL I a finding it difficult to maneuver around here. I work 7 days a week in my shop, try to do fB, but the rescues come first when I get home so I am busy walking, feeding, and training them. THen it is computer time.

If anyone can show or tell me how to post their pics I would love to do it. I thought I had put Porkie and Chubbie Chops as my default pic but I don't even know if it is showing. :{

Bullmama msged me last night and I will be joining as a sponsor to donate to the contests. I had seen Lou's Doggie Boutique as a sponsor back before the summer but at that time thought it was only open for her...heheheh so I never inquired. Thanks for the warm welcome!! Hope to be posting more.

OP
L

London Canine

Oct 19, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkie and Chubbie Chops
I figured it out, pics are in my album! YAY!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Great to see you here! Welcome to an awesome community.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Sorry I am just getting around to say Welcome to the group. Glad you joined us... Awesome that you rescue...As soon as I get my yard all set up I am thinking Im going to foster...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.