Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: to EBN, I do hope everything is good with Hulks rash when you visit the vets.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm curious to see what the vet says, could just be an allergic reaction from something he got into outside.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'm new here and had a concern my 11 week old baby bully Hulk he has these little lump looking things on his belly where there is no hair it itches every now and then noticed them yesterday during his wrinkle wipe down is this a food allergy or has anyone else ever had this concern? Made an appointment with our vet but I'm really worried he's like a fourth child to us :'(

Yikes, IMO that's a serious case of Mange. Mange comes from a compromised immune system and the hair and skin follicles are taken over by mites, it's not contagious, but a vet appointment is necessary . Stress can also cause the immune system to be weak. Please keep me updated. And give that puppy lots and lots of love, and a healthy diet including a spoon full of yogurt once a day.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes certainly a skin scraping is in order for this. Hope you get some answers, keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Have there been any updates on Hulk?

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome... And I'm so sorry about your baby Hulk. Please keep us posted!!!

OP
HulkPorter

HulkPorter

Jul 10, 2013
Shelby, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk Patchel Porter
I couldn't wait until Tuesday to take Hulk to the vet do drive him up to Charlotte and it was mange he got a shot and two bottles of pills that he'll take for six days and a follow up appointment in two weeks thank you all for everything support and concern

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I'm late but I wanted to welcome you and Hulk! Glad you got answers from the vet! You can also add some plain yogurt about 1 tbsp to his food in am and pm. It acts as a probiotic

Hope all goes well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I couldn't wait until Tuesday to take Hulk to the vet do drive him up to Charlotte and it was mange he got a shot and two bottles of pills that he'll take for six days and a follow up appointment in two weeks thank you all for everything support and concern

So glad you decided to take him early! I hope the meds help him feel better soon! Hugs to Hulk from Brie!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)

So glad you got answers and Hulk is being treated!!! I know how hard it is not knowing but knowing your fur baby is in distress.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw poor thing im glad you went to the vet sooner and got answers. i would get a good probiotic and there are those here who have used neem oil on the fur to help.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online