Hey to all!

HulkPorter

Jul 10, 2013
Shelby, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk Patchel Porter
I'm new here and had a concern my 11 week old baby bully Hulk he has these little lump looking things on his belly where there is no hair it itches every now and then noticed them yesterday during his wrinkle wipe down is this a food allergy or has anyone else ever had this concern? Made an appointment with our vet but I'm really worried he's like a fourth child to us :'(

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm not sure. I've tagged others and someone will be along soon to answer I'm sure. Do you have pictures of him belly? You're baby Hulk is a CUTIE!! :welcome:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Awe please keep us updated on how things are going!!:yes: and welcome to EBN!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: It could be an allergy to food, or environmental. Only a vet is going to be able to ascertain the type of rash and possible cause at this point, so it is good you have an appointment. In the meantime you could put some desitin or triple antibiotic ointment or some sort of itch relief cream on it to sooth the itches and make him comfortable until you get to the vet.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I'm new here and had a concern my 11 week old baby bully Hulk he has these little lump looking things on his belly where there is no hair it itches every now and then noticed them yesterday during his wrinkle wipe down is this a food allergy or has anyone else ever had this concern? Made an appointment with our vet but I'm really worried he's like a fourth child to us :'(

Welcome to the site, wish I could help, a picture is worth a 1000 words

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN...... like Sherry stated, a picture of the 'lump' would help

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome:... are you not seeing a vet? At 11 weeks I would think Hulk would be getting shots at least. I would ask the vet. But to answer your question, it could be allergies,,, or something else.. thats why you should be asking your vet.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: First of all..Welcome! I know how you feel, we all worry like they are our kids..If you can take a picture..We can help you get it on here. Just let us know! I hope it's nothing ..they do get lots of odd skin stuff. I use Duoxo pads on any little bumps Jake gets. Seems to help him alot.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello and welcome, I can tell by your post you are very concerned, I would be too.... Keep us posted with what the vet says as it could be so many things. If you can get a photo we may be able to help identify it.

OP
HulkPorter

HulkPorter

Jul 10, 2013
Shelby, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk Patchel Porter
Here are some pictures of hulks sick belly.... Please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 132

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: That looks bad..I will tag a few people..
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION].. [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION].. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION].. [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=9310]HulkPorter[/MENTION] I would definitely take Hulk to his vet to have this rash assessed.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=9310]HulkPorter[/MENTION] Welcome to EBN. I would definitely take hulk to your vet to have this rash further assessed

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online