Hello!!! Anaheim, CA

ltpyro

New member
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
116
Reaction score
9
Location
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Hello. Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to Pepper and Cinnamon.
Cinnamon has more white on her face!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 221
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 218
Hi there and welcome! Pepper and Cinnamon are gorgeous!! They look alot like my Brutus's brothers and sisters! The whole litter was that coloring except Bru he was red :)

Glad you joined us :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:hiya: Anaheim! We are in Southern Cal too! Glad you found us and I hope you enjoy it here! Your Bully's are wonderful!!
 
:smileywelcome: Pepper and Cinnamon, the spice of life
 
:smileywelcome: to EBN....... Lots of members from that general area...... Hope you enjoy the site ;)
 
Boy they are Beautiful!! :welcome:
 
:welcome3: You have a couple of very pretty young ladies there!
 
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome. I look forward to sharing more pics of the girls and learning a lot from you all.
 
Welcome! Tonka and I are from socal! Glad you joined!
 
Welcome to you, Pepper and Cinnamon, I think you'll really enjoy the web site, it's the best on the web for related material regarding English Bully's, Hope you enjoy it and the membership as much as I have and the rest of the members. Look foreward to reading your posts. :)
 
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Can't wait to see more pics of Cinnamon & Pepper
 
Welcome Pepper & Cinnamon to EBN, you have two beautiful girls there


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top