Boomer is in the house!

BoomerBoy

Apr 26, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Boomer
My name is Boomer! My birthday is on 2/17/2011. I am originally from Long Beach, MS. I now reside in East Stroudsburg, PA. I love taking long walks and carrying big sticks out of the woods, I like to take baths, and I really enjoy standing on my raft in the pool with my cool life jacket on, tug of war is fun too, did I mention taking naps, zzzzzzz, but most of all I love, love, love my blue and orange ChuckIT fetch and kick ball. My daddy is a vertern of the United States Navy, is currently attending Rutgers University and is studying Golf Management. He is currently in Jacksonville, FL at TPC Sawgrass as an intern and comes home in a few weeks. He left me in good hands with My Gammy and Gampy. They have this awesome pool that they let me go in. We are surrounded by woods and I live with two other dogs, Bailey (he's a Golden Retriever) and Merlin (he's a Golden/New Newfoundland) as well as lots of other dogs on our cul de sac. Here's my latest picture in my pool. Talk to you all soon. Bye!

Boomerboy01.jpg

Attachments

• Surfing Boomer.jpg
    Surfing Boomer.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 186

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well hello Boomer, and welcome to the site. Glad you found us here and are enjoying yourself. You are a handsome bully for sure and look good in the pool with your life jacket on. You might also like our other site. www.petscantalktoo.com See ya soon and remember, we like pics.

HoochsMom

May 20, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hi Boomer!!! You sound like you are in very good hands while Dad is away. I know he is missing you as much as you miss him. My name is Hooch. My mom types this stuff for me. It's great to see your pic of you enjoying the pool. Have fun swimming and keep us updated on your summer adventures!! Love from one bully to another, Hooch <3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:weclome3: -- wow, Boomer you are one handsome and very lucky Bully boy... G-Ma and G-Pa get to spoil the heck out of you while Daddy is away.

Tell daddy --- thank you very much for your service to our country!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Welcome Boomer!! It looks like your daddy is taking good care of his lil' man. Mac and Cleo say 'woof' and that you 'Navy-brat bullies' need to stick together :tongue:
I have plenty of time for them now that I'm a Navy veteran and have a regular 9-5 but daddy is a Company Commander at Navy Bootcamp so they don't see too much of him at the moment but when they do, oh boy are the butt wiggles on! Sounds like you are having a blast with your Gammy and Gampy so I hope you don't miss your daddy too much. Enjoy your pool!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.