Hi

lorirenee

Jul 7, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Priscilla
Just wanted to stop in and say "hi". I have an English Bulldog named Priscilla. She is my 2nd one and we love her to death. She is just about a year and half yrs old. I also have a Boxer, Princess who is 5. I am happy to have stumbled onto this site :)

Lori

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. Be sure to post lots of pics of your babies. Need to see pics to give a proper I troduction. :)

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Yes...we always want photos of your babies! A boxer and a bully -- two of my favorites. :welcome: from me and Dudley!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome: We're happy you stumbled this way too!! Jump right on in and don't be shy with your questions, concerns, anything at all...oh, and pictures of course!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Just wanted to stop in and say "hi". I have an English Bulldog named Priscilla. She is my 2nd one and we love her to death. She is just about a year and half yrs old. I also have a Boxer, Princess who is 5. I am happy to have stumbled onto this site :)

Lori

So glad you stumbled in :smileywelcome: to your newest EBN family

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
We're glad you stumbled onto us too... Welcome Precilla and Princess to the best site on the Web for the English Bull Dogs... There is so much great information here, and articles, and the membership is just Awesome, and very generous with experience and advice.... Please make yourself at home, and enjoy.....

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:smileywelcome: We had a boxer several years ago. He was amazing. I think I'll always have a bulldog, though.

I've had most of the dog breeds, including Bostons & Boxers, my sister's Boxer recently
died, she was 14. Like you, Chris...I can't see myself without a Bully altho if my health
​(physical problems) worsen, I may have to get a Frenchie but I'd still rather have a Bully!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to EBN... I own a bully & a boxer too! It's craziness at my house... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online