Greetings from Sunny SOCAL!

jdotlim

Jul 4, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Hi,

I am new to the forums, but have been reading this site for the past 4-5 months to educate myself about this breed before I got Tonka. Although I do have much more to learn, this site has taught me a lot of things to know about English Bulldogs. They are the best breed!

Here is Tonka, my 5 month old Bridle coat bulldog.

More pictures to come! Stay tuned!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to EBN... This forum is invaluable, I have learned so much about bully's! Tonka is adorable ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you decided to join the family. Tonka is a very handsome bully too. As you have found out, there is nothing better than a bully.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Tonka is a handsome boy! Dudley and I say :welcome3:

OP
jdotlim

jdotlim

Jul 4, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Thanks for all the welcomes! Tonka and I can't wait to meet new friends. Where can I find out more information about bully meet ups here in Southern California?

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Tonka is a handsome young man... No doubt. I think we each were doing a search for information at one time another, and stumbled on this site, I know I was having feeding issues when I found it, and a few other places, the information here was so vast, and the people were so generous about sharing, I made it home for me and my bullies, and never looked back. The information, fun, laughs and tears make us family, and a great bunch of folks as a membership. I know of you've been reading for the lady 4-5 months, it's easy to see why we feel this site home!! Enjoy yourself...

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:clap2: :welcome3: whoa , would you look at the load of wrinkles on that hunk of loving dude :smoochwink:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Welcome! Tonka is a big handsome boy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.