Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hello everyone! I have been a "member" for a little while. I am trying to figure out how to use this site! I may know some about dogs(thank goodness) but
not much about computers!
In the time since I registered as a member, I have lost two of my beloved dogs. They were like two peas in a pod and one passed just a few months after the other.
They were not Bullies, but Belgian Malanois. Wonderful dogs. BUT I still have my 3 "little" bullies-and a Pyrenees. I really believe that the female Mal. died of a broken heart. They were 9 and 10 yrs. old. The other dogs grieved along with me-and anyone who does not think that dogs grieve-they are definitely wrong! Of course most dog LOVERS know that! Sorry about this "venting".
I want to say that I am honored to be a member of this group and hope (if I can figure things out) I can sometimes contribute something of value. Thanks to
Jakeisgreat, I may actually figure things out-but I am probably the oldest one here-so please be patient with me! Fortunately my "critters" make me get moving!
Hope you al had a great 4th-we just have rain, rain, and MORE rain-hard to get the doggies to go out!
:no:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear about your babies passing, may they rest in peace. as far as the forum, just keep poking around and you will figure it out, it just takes a little time. So glad you are here too, and if we can help wit anything, just ask us.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
There is a lot to navigate through w this site. I think it is a learning experience for everyone! You seem to be doing just fine so far!
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your 2 sweetums....But, I'm glad to hear you have your 3 pups to help you through this sad time. Hugs to you from Brie!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
so sorry to hear of your losses :( and so happy that you are here with us .....you will learn how to get around , if i did , anyone can :) hugs

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
So sorry to hear about your loss but WELCOME
This is a great place to be. Every one is so warm and welcoming and geniunely cares about you and your bully

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm sorry to hear about your 2 babies. I so agree with you when one dies the partner dies of a broken heart. Our 14 year old pug passed almost exactly to the day 2 weeks after our French Bully died.

You have 3 Bullys!!! How wonderful is that! Welcome aboard! :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am sorry for your loss may they be resting in peace. It will take some time to get the hang of the site but you will in time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry for your losses.... :hug: to you and all your babies.

Welcome to EBN... take your time and you will get the hang of it.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Feel free to ask if you need help with anything. You'll soon learn your way around. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] is awesome in how she manages to welcome everyone and help them out when they first get here. If ever you want to get someone's attention in particular just put the @ in front of their name (like this @ larip but with no space) and it will automatically send them a mention and get their attention. :) Feel free to practice using my name. You don't have to capitalize to do a mention. But if they have any hyphens or characters or spaces in their name you do have to use those.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

I am so sorry for your loss. I agree, Dogs grieve...and like you said, anyone not understanding that just doesn't care to open their eyes. I'm so happy you joined us! We all learn from each other and you bet. You can teach us plenty too! :)

:dancing:

I knew you could do it! And an awesome job too! And listen here Missy..we have all ages here! I'm a Grammie myself. I told you how I soo understand the not computer savvy stuff..and I meant it! If I can do it..so can you! I'm so proud of you and you should be too! :clap:

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Most sincere condolences on your great loss. I cannot imagine how painful that must have been.

I look forward to hearing more about your pack! Welcome.

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you all for your "Welcomes" I hope I can be of some help sometime! You all have helped me just by your welcomes!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.