Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi there! Welcome! Glad you joined and finally made it official!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so very sorry to hear about your fur babies... I agree w/you that dogs most definitely grieve. I have witnessed it in my own home, we have had several losses as well. This site has been a huge comfort to me & I hope for you the same ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is heartbreaking. These babies feel all emotions for sure! Sad that so many think they r "just dogs". I am sorry for your loss. :(
welcome to EBN! If you have any questions don't be shy.we will all help you navigate around here. Heck if [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] could figure it out you will be ok. :lol:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you all for your "Welcomes" I hope I can be of some help sometime! You all have helped me just by your welcomes!

Lynn, I'm so sorry of your double loss of your Belgians, great dogs...I owned a Belgian
Sheep dog (all black w/white star on his chest), he was one of the smartest dogs I've
been around and extremely loyal & protective.

I am completely computer, cell phone, camera & any electronic gadget, STOOPID!
I assure you...you've got me whupped and I'm older too...so what...we're not dead
​yet! So glad you joined us and are posting...your animals are just beautiful, GOD bless!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Welcome Lynn and so sorry for your loss. There is such a great group of people here on this site. Happy to have you.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Hey Lynn,
Sorry about your losses and I agree with you concerning our dogs emotions. I posted to your other thread about your concerns with what should happen to your pets if in the event something happened to you. In that thread I posted a couple of links to Covenant Pet Trust that was co-founder by the lady [Pam Taylor that is the professional trainer we use with our dogs. I hope it can serve as some help and/or direction for you in your concerns

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
It is so hard to lose our furchildren, our other pets grieve, we grieve, you are in the right place here to get support and have someone understand. Welcome to EBN. We are looking forward to learning from you and we love sharing what we know

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hello everyone! I have been a "member" for a little while. I am trying to figure out how to use this site! I may know some about dogs(thank goodness) but
not much about computers!
In the time since I registered as a member, I have lost two of my beloved dogs. They were like two peas in a pod and one passed just a few months after the other.
They were not Bullies, but Belgian Malanois. Wonderful dogs. BUT I still have my 3 "little" bullies-and a Pyrenees. I really believe that the female Mal. died of a broken heart. They were 9 and 10 yrs. old. The other dogs grieved along with me-and anyone who does not think that dogs grieve-they are definitely wrong! Of course most dog LOVERS know that! Sorry about this "venting".
I want to say that I am honored to be a member of this group and hope (if I can figure things out) I can sometimes contribute something of value. Thanks to
Jakeisgreat, I may actually figure things out-but I am probably the oldest one here-so please be patient with me! Fortunately my "critters" make me get moving!
Hope you al had a great 4th-we just have rain, rain, and MORE rain-hard to get the doggies to go out!
:no:
Becky (JAKEISGREAT) is wonderful I don't think I would have figured anything out if it hadn't been for her! I love this site I get such great information on my bully and I totally understand the grieving and yes dogs do grieve sometimes if a dog is extremely attached to their human and that human for one reason or another gives that dog to another person they can and will grieve themselves to death. I am a first time Bully human and I had to learn as I went along until I found this site and thanks to everyone here I have a larger learning curve now :D:LMAO:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well im late to this but wanted to say hi and :welcome: anyway. oh this site can be a bit challenging at first but over time you get the hang of it. im sorry for your losses and yes dogs do grieve. i look forward to pics and things of your critters. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.