Thread: Too soon old-too late smart!

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Too soon old-too late smart!

Welcome to the most amazing forum ever!!!
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

Hey Lynn,
    Sorry about your losses and I agree with you concerning our dogs emotions. I posted to your other thread about your concerns with what should happen to your pets if in the event something happened to you. In that thread I posted a couple of links to Covenant Pet Trust that was co-founder by the lady [Pam Taylor that is the professional trainer we use with our dogs. I hope it can serve as some help and/or direction for you in your concerns

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

So sorry about your babies! But we're so glad you decided to join us.

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Doggie Boutique Owner christyjulene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abbey
    Likes (Received)

It is so hard to lose our furchildren, our other pets grieve, we grieve, you are in the right place here to get support and have someone understand. Welcome to EBN. We are looking forward to learning from you and we love sharing what we know
    Abbey is looking for a forever home

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    Hello everyone! I have been a "member" for a little while. I am trying to figure out how to use this site! I may know some about dogs(thank goodness) but
    not much about computers!
    In the time since I registered as a member, I have lost two of my beloved dogs. They were like two peas in a pod and one passed just a few months after the other.
    They were not Bullies, but Belgian Malanois. Wonderful dogs. BUT I still have my 3 "little" bullies-and a Pyrenees. I really believe that the female Mal. died of a broken heart. They were 9 and 10 yrs. old. The other dogs grieved along with me-and anyone who does not think that dogs grieve-they are definitely wrong! Of course most dog LOVERS know that! Sorry about this "venting".
    I want to say that I am honored to be a member of this group and hope (if I can figure things out) I can sometimes contribute something of value. Thanks to
    Jakeisgreat, I may actually figure things out-but I am probably the oldest one here-so please be patient with me! Fortunately my "critters" make me get moving!
    Hope you al had a great 4th-we just have rain, rain, and MORE rain-hard to get the doggies to go out!
    Becky (JAKEISGREAT) is wonderful I don't think I would have figured anything out if it hadn't been for her! I love this site I get such great information on my bully and I totally understand the grieving and yes dogs do grieve sometimes if a dog is extremely attached to their human and that human for one reason or another gives that dog to another person they can and will grieve themselves to death. I am a first time Bully human and I had to learn as I went along until I found this site and thanks to everyone here I have a larger learning curve now

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well im late to this but wanted to say hi and anyway. oh this site can be a bit challenging at first but over time you get the hang of it. im sorry for your losses and yes dogs do grieve. i look forward to pics and things of your critters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads