new member from seattle

samnie

Jun 29, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
samnie
hello from seattle! samnie is my 6month old bully baby. from our last vet visit 2 weeks ago, she only weighs 36 lbs - though no one believes me when i tell them. she is my first pet all on my own. growing up, we had dogs and cats in our house, but none was ever mine. i don't have kids, samnie is it. most, if not all of my friends have kids and none have pets so it is kind of hard sometimes to just talk to them about what me and samnie are going through. i'm hoping to find that kind of connection here. help & advice will be very much appreciated. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like you need us! You will fit right in, welcome to the family!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Welcome to EBN, this is an awesome site for information, and research articles, and the Generosity of the experienced members here are always willing to share helpful hints. We love pictures, so please post plenty, and enjoy the site, it's as entertaining as having a bully.... I came here looking for food suggestions, and became an addict, so much great information shared here, and our common interests is our Bully's... How great is that? Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do, I find myself here more than I do anywhere else on the web. :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Greetings from Mukilteo!

My first EB came home when my daughter left for college. :heart:

I don't think you'll have ANY problems finding anyone to chat with regarding everything EB..... hee hee
You have, in fact, found the apex for such things right here.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Glad you signed up. This is the place to be for anyone nuts about bullies. There is a wealth of info here and its a very friendly site in general. Kick off your shoes and relax. Feel free to join right in the conversations. Thanx for becoming a member! :)

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Welcome!! Both my bullies are WA natives as we used to live on Whidbey Island but have since moved to North Chicago area (military) One is from Yelm, WA and the other from Maple Valley, WA. We greatly miss WA, we did almost everything with our kids and bullies there but it's too city-like here and most places aren't pet friendly:nope:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi there, welcome to you and Samnie. That is a neat name...is it a combination of two names? Anyways, I don't have human kids, just my two bulldog-sons! Most of my friends have pre-teen or teenage kids and I'm always comparing my bullies to their kids...just something I got used to doing b/c frankly, Finn and Tate ARE my kids!

Hope you make yourself at home here on EBN! We're glad u joined :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and :welcome: to ebn. you will find lots of people who know exactly how you feel. cant wait to see more pics :)

OP
samnie

samnie

Jun 29, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
samnie
thanks for all the welcome! :)

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. Where Kong tossing and Nylabone chewing is engouraged by all... :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:welcome3:

We are from the Seattle area too...currently living in Orting. What nice weather we are having, eh? Glad you found us! :pics:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: We will all love it if you flood the photo and video section with lots and lots of pics and videos of Sammie's antics. We just love that sort of thing around here...some might even say we demand it. ;) We have this saying around here that is often used..... :pics: :whistle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN.... we are all very in tune to our babies and LOVE to talk about all they do and need So, jump right in and join the fun

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.