new member from seattle

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome from Spokane, the sunny side of Washington. I grew up in Puyallup.

OP
samnie

samnie

Jun 29, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
samnie
:welcome3: We will all love it if you flood the photo and video section with lots and lots of pics and videos of Sammie's antics. We just love that sort of thing around here...some might even say we demand it. ;) We have this saying around here that is often used..... :pics: :whistle:

let me see if i can figure out how to do that! 😁

OP
samnie

samnie

Jun 29, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
samnie
Hi there, welcome to you and Samnie. That is a neat name...is it a combination of two names? Anyways, I don't have human kids, just my two bulldog-sons! Most of my friends have pre-teen or teenage kids and I'm always comparing my bullies to their kids...just something I got used to doing b/c frankly, Finn and Tate ARE my kids!

Hope you make yourself at home here on EBN! We're glad u joined :)

hehe! yes on the name and yep, it's very cheesy! 😁 it's from my all-time fave movie sleepless in seattle!! 😉

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So fnd the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my iea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
hello from seattle! samnie is my 6month old bully baby. from our last vet visit 2 weeks ago, she only weighs 36 lbs - though no one believes me when i tell them. she is my first pet all on my own. growing up, we had dogs and cats in our house, but none was ever mine. i don't have kids, samnie is it. most, if not all of my friends have kids and none have pets so it is kind of hard sometimes to just talk to them about what me and samnie are going through. i'm hoping to find that kind of connection here. help & advice will be very much appreciated. ;)

Welcome ! but you can't use the excuse, I'm new, I didnt know about the monthly photo competition, especially this month, cause I LOVE showing off my Bully's Booty. So find the 'Bully Booty' Thread, figure out how to upload a picture and *DO TODAY!* get involved in YOUR Community ! :) :) (and it was my idea for Bully Butts this month, and I really want it to be a success ! ! !

Rick and Dottie
Human Companions to
Gizmo and Hershey

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.